Ulster Final Fermanagh V Donegal Sunday 24th June

Started by never kickt a ball, June 06, 2018, 09:34:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

never kickt a ball

I fancy Donegal to make it to the final and then sweep Fermanagh aside for an Ulster victory.

oakleaflad

It's Donegal that Down play in the semi final. I fancy Donegal for Ulster.

seafoid

Everyone fancied either Throne or Monaghan. Nobody gave Fermanagh a chance.
None of the teams left made it to the quarter finals last year. They all have weaknesses.
I think this is Fermanagh's best chance to break their duck.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Targetman

Quote from: never kickt a ball on June 06, 2018, 09:34:01 AM
I fancy Down to make it back to back finals and then sweep Fermanagh aside for an Ulster victory.
While I appreciate your optimism the Down that I've been following all year wudnt fill me with that much confidence, it's gonna take a massive improvement from Down to compete with Donegal!!

DuffleKing

Quote from: seafoid on June 06, 2018, 09:47:08 AM
None of the teams left made it to the quarter finals last year. They all have weaknesses.

The next one is always the best one by virtue of the fact that there is no guarantee there'll ever be another.

You are a master at stating the obvious

Targetman

Come on ta fcuk folks not much discussion taking place here before Donegal hammer Down on Sunday, does everyone just think its a foregone conclusion, bookies seem think so, big Mc Gee's fit anyway, we'll see what Harrison's made of then!!

seafoid

Quote from: DuffleKing on June 06, 2018, 02:02:37 PM
Quote from: seafoid on June 06, 2018, 09:47:08 AM

The next one is always the best one by virtue of the fact that there is no guarantee there'll ever be another.

You are a master at stating the obvious
The standard of Ulster teams is low right now. Fermanagh has a small population and norrmally a good team would coincide with a strong Down or Armagh or whatever.
This is what happened in 08, the last time Fermanagh reached the final. 
In another few years Donegal, Tyrone, Armagh and Derry could be much stronger . Fermanagh have a golden opportunity this year.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

StephenC

Donegal journalists refused entry to the Fermanagh press conference last night. Local and national media OK but anyone who would be writing material for the Donegal papers was not allowed in.
Good man Rory!!  ;D ;D ;D

skeog

For a man who derives his living out of a retail premises in Killybegs smart move lol.

haranguerer

JoG2

Donegal appealing McGee's red card, should be in the WTF thread! Some chances in the GAA  ;D

smelmoth

Quote from: StephenC on June 13, 2018, 08:35:44 AM
Donegal journalists refused entry to the Fermanagh press conference last night. Local and national media OK but anyone who would be writing material for the Donegal papers was not allowed in.
Good man Rory!!  ;D ;D ;D

What was the reason given?

haranguerer

Jinxy

Quote from: Targetman on June 07, 2018, 07:42:34 PM
Come on ta fcuk folks not much discussion taking place here before Donegal hammer Down on Sunday, does everyone just think its a foregone conclusion, bookies seem think so, big Mc Gee's fit anyway, we'll see what Harrison is made of then!!

His lumbar vertebrae are made of bone anyway.
If you were any use you'd be playing.