Nothing
5 (55.6%)
A decoy to get certain users to use this thread instead of actual GAA threads
2 (22.2%)
Allows Lawrence to show how big he really is
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

boojangles

Only Anglocelt39, CeltMan and cavanmaniac allowed apparently.

Hollow Man

Get out of this thread boojangles.
REPEAT: Get out of this thread.

boojangles

How about you post away in this thread, and the rest of us can talk football and make all the grammatical mistakes we want in the other one????
Deal??

Rollout

Should the title of this thread not be "Cavan GAA for the grammatically correct"? You don't have to be gifted to speak and write correctly.
http://cavan.handball.gaa.ie

The Ulster Handball Open 2007

put-it-up

Do I qualify. I got a few A's in my Junior Cert :)

the salmon of knowledge

lynchbhoy

Big departures for Cavan GAA folk, so you are now getting into more 'arty' areas as opposed to the previous areas of expertise mastered by Cavanese like the old - 'Cavan GAA for the Financially astute/gifted'

mylestheslasher

Quote from: lynchbhoy on July 23, 2009, 01:14:02 PM
Big departures for Cavan GAA folk, so you are now getting into more 'arty' areas as opposed to the previous areas of expertise mastered by Cavanese like the old - 'Cavan GAA for the Financially astute/gifted'

Nah, we just need a few new threads where we can argue with each other. The other thread is about to blow unless this one was opened to take the pressure!

lynchbhoy

Quote from: mylestheslasher on July 24, 2009, 12:50:27 PM

Nah, we just need a few new threads where we can argue with each other. The other thread is about to blow unless this one was opened to take the pressure!
I was just joking about the typical stereotype on Cavan folk being mean !

sure me missus is a genius at figuring out stuff that is 'economically advantageous' for us.
Then she uses the money saved to buy flipping shoes and handbags !
:o

put-it-up

Quote from: lynchbhoy on July 24, 2009, 01:02:31 PM

sure me missus is a genius at figuring out stuff that is 'economically advantageous' for us.

They are all the same Lynchboy! Imagine what would happen if you tapped into the savings account for a new pair of Puma Kings, for your Junior C return...Then the shit hits the fan  :)

lynchbhoy

Quote from: put-it-up on July 24, 2009, 01:05:10 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on July 24, 2009, 01:02:31 PM

They are all the same Lynchboy! Imagine what would happen if you tapped into the savings account for a new pair of Puma Kings, for your Junior C return...Then the shit hits the fan  :)
no I value my ears !

Though the oul lad recently got fitted for a hearing aid, sometimes I hope its hereditary and that mine will degenerate quickly!