Joe Brolly

Started by randomtask, July 31, 2011, 05:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keyser soze

I would say the reaction will be anything but tame. End of media career at least I would say.

haranguerer

Quote from: Keyser soze on December 05, 2018, 11:50:31 AM
I would say the reaction will be anything but tame. End of media career at least I would say.

;D At least.  ::)

Seriously - perhaps I've seen a different video than you? What was in the one you saw?

Keyser soze

Doubt there's more than 1 circulating, so i am sure we saw the same thing. I would say by the time the media finish with this one, Joe will be lucky to have a legal career to fall back on tbh.

GetOverTheBar

Ah the video is nothing lads - think we've all seen the same 13 second one.

The only thing is, Joe wouldn't have a great deal of men lining up to defend him I'd say. He'll take a bit of flak but the same man will 'brush' it off.

I'm here all week.

redhandefender

Jesus wise up his clients will love him for that video, business will boom and rte will say nothing.

His women however might not be best pleased given his track record

JoG2

Quote from: hardstation on December 05, 2018, 11:57:17 AM
Quote from: Keyser soze on December 05, 2018, 11:55:56 AM
Doubt there's more than 1 circulating, so i am sure we saw the same thing. I would say by the time the media finish with this one, Joe will be lucky to have a legal career to fall back on tbh.
WTF? That's def not the one I saw.

here sir, there's folk trying to be offended !

MoChara

Going by the comments here he might not out-live the prison sentence, never mind work again

Keyser soze

I am not saying what I want to happen ... but giving an opinion as to what I think will happen. 

Franko

Quote from: Keyser soze on December 05, 2018, 11:55:56 AM

Quote from: Keyser soze on December 05, 2018, 11:50:31 AM

Quote from: Keyser soze on December 05, 2018, 12:37:07 PM
I am not saying what I want to happen ... but giving an opinion as to what I think will happen. 

I hadn't seen the video until just now, but had read your comments.

I'd advise you to up the dosage on the Valium.

haranguerer

Keyer, you're crazy  ;D

Care to explain what he's doing that could end his career etc?

Keyser soze

Well ok I hope I am wrong , maybe its no biggie.

trailer

Highly paid TV personality pawing all over a young lady? It's absolutely awful looking. He's toast.

redhandefender

And on another note if anyone finds out where the video was shot please post here, is there a strip joint in Ireland? Just asking for a friend.

lurganblue

FFS have i missed the real video!? Joe will get a bit of "banter" over it and it'll be a bit of a laugh. That's about it.

On a side note, there are absolute ballbags everywhere, videoing sh*te like that.

trailer

Quote from: hardstation on December 05, 2018, 01:06:07 PM
Quote from: trailer on December 05, 2018, 12:59:14 PM
Highly paid TV personality pawing all over a young lady? It's absolutely awful looking. He's toast.
Consenting man and woman casually flirting in nightclub. He keeps his jobs.

Casually lol.