The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on February 24, 2017, 02:22:01 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on February 24, 2017, 01:59:30 PM
This is how batshit crazy the democrats are. "settled science" indeed.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5335054653001/?playlist_id=5198073478001#sp=show-clips

One guy clearly unprepared for what an interviewer was going to throw at him doesn't render the concerns over the rights of transgender people "batshit crazy". Its a good job you don't support Trump or you'd be folded up in the foetal position over the performances of his spokespeople! Although to be fair, they are mostly tasked with defending the indefensible and the illogical. ;)

And Carlson's "points" about Obama only issuing the guidance last year, as well as the race-changing analogy, were laughable.

It is interesting how THIS is now a states' rights issue, whereas we also heard from Spicer yesterday that federal marijuana laws take precedence over those of any states which have legalized it.

He is a spokesperson for the Democrats on the subject, not someone they picked randomly from the streets.
He hardly expects to be going on Fox news and having a cuddly interview like Don Lemming/CNN would give him.
Made an absolute show of himself and the Democrats.
The race-changing analogy is just as valid, ask Elizabeth Warren on the subject (Fake Pocahontas). Maybe she'll agree with Tucker to save her own skin (pun intended).

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

screenexile

Quote from: foxcommander on February 24, 2017, 03:17:46 PM

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5335054653001/?playlist_id=5198073478001#sp=show-clips

One guy clearly unprepared for what an interviewer was going to throw at him doesn't render the concerns over the rights of transgender people "batshit crazy". Its a good job you don't support Trump or you'd be folded up in the foetal position over the performances of his spokespeople! Although to be fair, they are mostly tasked with defending the indefensible and the illogical. ;)

And Carlson's "points" about Obama only issuing the guidance last year, as well as the race-changing analogy, were laughable.

It is interesting how THIS is now a states' rights issue, whereas we also heard from Spicer yesterday that federal marijuana laws take precedence over those of any states which have legalized it.

He is a spokesperson for the Democrats on the subject, not someone they picked randomly from the streets.
He hardly expects to be going on Fox news and having a cuddly interview like Don Lemming/CNN would give him.
The race-changing analogy is just as valid, ask Elizabeth Warren on the subject (Fake Pocahontas). Maybe she'll agree with Tucker to save her own skin (pun intended).

Republican plant . . . probably put there by Trump himself!!

screenexile

It's getting ridiculous really . . . he doesn't want the media using un-named sources:

foxcommander

foxcommander

Quote from: screenexile on February 24, 2017, 03:41:51 PM

Republican plant . . . probably put there by Trump himself!!

Hahahahahah. Not a plant. Here's some more on the chap. If he was in charge of spin no wonder Hillary lost.

http://nypost.com/2015/11/04/hillarys-new-spin-doctor-was-arrested-for-drugs-2-years-ago/

whitey

Quote from: J70 on February 24, 2017, 02:32:45 PM
Quote from: screenexile on February 24, 2017, 02:22:55 PM
So we're all hoping that Trump gets impeached and Pence gets in but is he also a ****??

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/pences-claims-aca-and-jobs-fall-apart-under-scrutiny

That graph is a little simplistic and doesn't by itself disprove what Pence is saying. Looking at that, the passage and implementation of the ACA is clearly correlated with jobs recovery, but that doesn't mean there's any causitive effect or any real connection at all. And the rate of job growth COULD have been depressed by the passage of the act.

Now, I'm pretty confident that Pence doesn't have any data either showing that the ACA had any real effect on job losses or growth rate.

Perhaps whitey or one of the other boys have some info?

I'm sure there's info out there...I will take a look.....MSNBC wouldn't be entirely unbiased when it comes to this stuff.

Anecdotally....all of my clients are self employed small business people.  Several have seen their healthcare premiums rise from approx $15K per annum to $26K per annum and now have a $6K deductible.  While it probably didn't "cost" any jobs in their office, they sure as hell aren't hiring anyone.

One guys assistant retired, and instead of hiring a new assistant his wife is now working with him part time (unpaid). While he will probably be growing at the same pace, his bottom line will increase substantially....he was paying her $75K plus benefits

whitey

Quote from: stew on February 24, 2017, 02:39:59 PM

Jaw dropping stuff from the looney left, lack of accountability, inability to answer many questions without deflecting, making shit up, like 'settled science' That was a bad a beating as I have ever seen on a news show like that, it was incredible, I even felt bad for the stupid b**tard!

I am a father of two girls and would not want males walking into the bathrooms of my daughters claiming they were female.

As for real transgender kids, there should be federal funding to supply a bathroom at every school to make sure they are taken care of.

Foxcommander thanks for putting that up, it illustrates perfectly how fucked up the left is, damn I despise the far left with all my heart, and f**k the far right too for that matter.

Lets meet in the middle people.

Shaun King, one of the leaders of the BLM movement is white and has "self identified" as black as far as I know

J70

I thought he was picked by Fox due to some harsh tweet he wrote?

Never heard of him myself.

And he clearly won't be put forward again if he was an official spokesman for the Dems. Completely inept at handling left field questions and thinking on his feet, although it's not always easy with that style of dishonest interviewing. (I remember O'Reilly trying that with Richard Dawkins years ago and getting schooled).

And the race analogy is not valid. Someone doesn't just decide one day to embrace a gender identity, as Carlson said with his race example. If you've evidence to that effect, go for it, although your pathetic, irrelevant Warren quip would suggest not. That this eejit couldn't point out the bleeding obvious doesn't make Carlson right, although it's typical of the Fox News interview style to try to distract and falsely discredit.

whitey

Think I'll self identify as black and bid for some govt work as a minority contractor

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on February 24, 2017, 05:22:50 PM

And he clearly won't be put forward again if he was an official spokesman for the Dems. Completely inept at handling left field questions and thinking on his feet, although it's not always easy with that style of dishonest interviewing. (I remember O'Reilly trying that with Richard Dawkins years ago and getting schooled).

And the race analogy is not valid. Someone doesn't just decide one day to embrace a gender identity, as Carlson said with his race example. If you've evidence to that effect, go for it, although your pathetic, irrelevant Warren quip would suggest not. That this eejit couldn't point out the bleeding obvious doesn't make Carlson right, although it's typical of the Fox News interview style to try to distract and falsely discredit.

Falsely discredit and distract? Yeah, right.

How in gods name was that a dishonest interview? So you'll back up Mr Petkanas' theory that it picking your own gender is a "settled science". Is that your belief too?

or would you say he's a liar?

You'll back up his theory?

foxcommander

and the race analogy is totally valid.

Today I am a 60 year old indian popcorn saleswoman (or salesperson for you PC crew) who lives in Buenos Aires.
We can all do makebelieve stuff just like the democrats!!

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on February 24, 2017, 05:40:08 PM

Falsely discredit and distract? Yeah, right.

How in gods name was that a dishonest interview? So you'll back up Mr Petkanas' theory that it picking your own gender is a "settled science". Is that your belief too?

or would you say he's a liar?

You'll back up his theory?

Where did I say it was "settled science"?

Where have I defended that clown?

The dishonesty is in the false racial analogy and the utterly irrelevant piece on Obama at the start.

Little discussion of why suspending the guidance is a bad idea or why it might be needed, which was the reason the guy tweeted in the first place.

It was completely a gotcha type interview set up to do nothing except make that guy and the issue itself look ridiculous. He succeeded with the guy. The issue, not so much.

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on February 24, 2017, 05:43:20 PM

and the race analogy is totally valid.

Today I am a 60 year old indian popcorn saleswoman (or salesperson for you PC crew) who lives in Buenos Aires.
We can all do makebelieve stuff just like the democrats!!

About as relevant as the Warren example.

Which is to say, not at all.