Neil Lennon's Hibees!

Started by T Fearon, February 22, 2017, 11:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Great result tonight.Top of the league and into quarter finals of Scottish Cup.This is as good an achievement as Brendan Rodgers in Scotland this season,in my opinion.

ashman

Quote from: T Fearon on February 22, 2017, 11:51:05 PM
Great result tonight.Top of the league and into quarter finals of Scottish Cup.This is as good an achievement as Brendan Rodgers in Scotland this season,in my opinion.

It is the equivalent of Limerick FC winning the first division last year .  Limerick got to a League Cup final and reached quarterfinals of FAI Cup .   

T Fearon

He has only a tiny fraction of the budget Rodgers enjoys and has much greater opposition in his league to contend with than Celtic.

I tell you something if Hibs draw Celtic in the Scottish Cup I wouldn't risk any money on the outcome

stew

Quote from: T Fearon on February 23, 2017, 12:07:22 AM
He has only a tiny fraction of the budget Rodgers enjoys and has much greater opposition in his league to contend with than Celtic.

I tell you something if Hibs draw Celtic in the Scottish Cup I wouldn't risk any money on the outcome

I would, hibs would get a tanking.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

screenexile

Quote from: stew on February 23, 2017, 01:24:17 AM

Stew and I agree on something for a change!!

JoG2

Quote from: stew on February 23, 2017, 01:24:17 AM

;D

These Neil Lennon *enter club name* threads are a curse, he'll not thank you for starting another !

bennydorano

Tone must have some collection of celeb photos / selfies with Lennon. He's the absolute bestest ever manager.. ever

seafoid

Quote from: bennydorano on February 23, 2017, 12:50:13 PM
Tone must have some collection of celeb photos / selfies with Lennon. He's the absolute bestest ever manager.. ever
Lennon is yin in Tony's mind to Rogers as yang
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: bennydorano on February 23, 2017, 12:50:13 PM

He posts it on FB every time he gets a chance  ;D

Avondhu star

Quote from: seafoid on February 23, 2017, 09:07:47 AM
Best ever soccer song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3b_lw7t2TE
[/quot

I agree
Sunshine on Leith by the Proclaimed.
No sunshine on the Gorgie rd today.

I have seen the Hearts play a number of times
Their support make the Gers look like angels. Scum
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

illdecide

Who would have thought Fearon is a stalker
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Gabriel_Hurl

Been suspended by the club apparently after a training ground bust-up with a youth player.

Main Street

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 26, 2019, 01:48:31 AM
Been suspended by the club apparently after a training ground bust-up with a youth player.
Where did you read that? 
The news reports are very different
"Lennon had been suspended  following a dramatic exchange with chief executive Leeann Dempster in the immediate aftermath of a full and frank exchange with his first-team squad at the East Mains training ground."

In the context of Neil Lennon, a dramatic exchange could mean a lot of different things.  in this case there could be another burnt bridge left in his wake.

playwiththewind1st

"Unlikely to be in charge again" - BBC Sport.