Mickey Harte new Louth manager?

Started by Gael85, November 23, 2020, 08:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gael85

Kidder81

omagh_gael

Blowitupref

Thats a mad one but I suppose he'll be under less pressure with Louth. A 3 year term and will also manage Louths U20s
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

macdanger2

Fair play to him, not a glamorous job

square_ball

Expect him to say in his first press conference that he's there to knock Dublin off their f**king perch.

Main Street

on the sideline

Kidder81

Quote from: on the sideline on November 23, 2020, 08:44:25 PM
Strange move for him

An attractive financial package I would think, not that strange

Captain Obvious

general_lee

Fair play to him and a great coup for Louth, football in a bad way there so he has his work cut out. Plenty of diesel money I'd imagine

on the sideline

Quote from: Kidder81 on November 23, 2020, 08:45:57 PM
Quote from: on the sideline on November 23, 2020, 08:44:25 PM
Strange move for him

An attractive financial package I would think, not that strange

No real hope of success. Could have bided his time and got a job with more prospects easy enough I'm sure. Must be some coin alright!

themac_23

Quote from: hardstation on November 23, 2020, 08:39:50 PM
Antrim missed a trick there. Could have swayed him with the new Casement and the sleeping giant etc etc.

I said that we should approach him kinda joking in the Antrim thread, we would have been a more attractive proposition than Louth. Ahhh sure it's done now, fair play to Louth

Saffrongael

Quote from: themac_23 on November 23, 2020, 09:00:36 PM
Quote from: hardstation on November 23, 2020, 08:39:50 PM
Antrim missed a trick there. Could have swayed him with the new Casement and the sleeping giant etc etc.

I said that we should approach him kinda joking in the Antrim thread, we would have been a more attractive proposition than Louth. Ahhh sure it's done now, fair play to Louth

No way Antrim could afford Harte
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come