Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inowbest

Nominations for posts in by today. Anyone hearing any names being mentioned to go against Logan with the seniors? Any other names put forward for the U20s?

GetOverTheBar

southtyronegael

trueblue1234

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Mikhailov

Any word on last night nominations?

square_ball

So Fergal Logan v Mickey Donnelly for the hot seat?

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: square_ball on November 25, 2020, 12:09:38 PM

Niall Gartland (who broke the news on Harte) saying Stephen Rochford formerly of Mayo Heartbreak and current Donegal Coach is in for it.

Don't know how that works, I thought it had to be a Tyrone man. But who knows. Some club in Tyrone must have nominated him.

Jablue

I have heard from an extremely reliable source Christopher Rafferty will be joining the back room staff. I know him and Logan are close through work. It looks to be Logan, Dooher, Holmes and Rafferty. Surely a big blow for Dungannon?

square_ball

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on November 25, 2020, 12:30:01 PM
Quote from: square_ball on November 25, 2020, 12:09:38 PM

Niall Gartland (who broke the news on Harte) saying Stephen Rochford formerly of Mayo Heartbreak and current Donegal Coach is in for it.

Don't know how that works, I thought it had to be a Tyrone man. But who knows. Some club in Tyrone must have nominated him.

According to the BBC report it's Donnelly and Logan to interview tonight with a decision after that. Though Gartland you would think be closer to the ground so may well be the case about Rochford. Hard to see them going outside the county.

I'd be surprised if Logan and whatever back room team assembled wasn't named.

square_ball

Fergal Logan a free run at it with a team of Dooher, Holmes, McMahon and Pete Donnelly back in according to radio Ulster.

omagh_gael

Quote from: square_ball on November 25, 2020, 05:44:02 PM
Fergal Logan a free run at it with a team of Dooher, Holmes, McMahon and Pete Donnelly back in according to radio Ulster.

Sounds good to me, wishing the lads the best of luck!

square_ball

Yeah decent lineup. I'm sure that's a management team everyone can get behind in the county.

on the sideline

southtyronegael

Quote from: on the sideline on November 25, 2020, 07:09:39 PM
Mc Mahon not with Fermanagh?
think that was just a sideline. Main bucks with clogher.

BennyHarp

Best of luck to Fergal and Brian. Exciting times.
That was never a square ball!!