Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samuel maguire

Tyrone deserve all the criticism they get from rte imo

Take_her_back_ref

Quote from: Angelo on November 13, 2020, 11:39:06 AM
Quote from: southtyronegael on November 13, 2020, 10:47:13 AM
It's always everyone else's fault with you. Blame rte, blame the ref every time we are beat. Any wonder we are hated at the minute. Let's hope the new manager can clean up our act and help change the narrative against us.

No.

It's just completely unbalanced coverage. RTE have been absolutely toxic in their coverage of Tyrone.

I'd say most players would be happy to engage with RTE and quite a few were frustrated at not being able to under Harte's regime.

But you are the type of toxic personality that makes vitriolic and poisonous comments about your own county men based on baseless allegations and innuendo. What you said about McKernan last week was utterly disgraceful and your comments previously on Mickey Harte were completely beyond the pale.

You are a very sad inidividual.

Club boi

Quote from: Take_her_back_ref on November 13, 2020, 12:43:47 PM
It's always everyone else's fault with you. Blame rte, blame the ref every time we are beat. Any wonder we are hated at the minute. Let's hope the new manager can clean up our act and help change the narrative against us.

No.

It's just completely unbalanced coverage. RTE have been absolutely toxic in their coverage of Tyrone.

I'd say most players would be happy to engage with RTE and quite a few were frustrated at not being able to under Harte's regime.

But you are the type of toxic personality that makes vitriolic and poisonous comments about your own county men based on baseless allegations and innuendo. What you said about McKernan last week was utterly disgraceful and your comments previously on Mickey Harte were completely beyond the pale.

National coverage and exposure is needed to maintain a positive view from others. They'll blame each other, has anyone really won??

And STG - you are 100% with your opinion on Angelo

"It's always everyone else's fault with you". He doesnt like any opinion that isnt his own

Angelo

Quote from: Club boi on November 13, 2020, 12:56:19 PM

No.

National coverage and exposure is needed to maintain a positive view from others. They'll blame each other, has anyone really won??

"It's always everyone else's fault with you". He doesnt like any opinion that isnt his own

I don't like people slurring others behind their back in a cowardly manner based on pure and utter conjecture and bitterness.

You seem to be another one of those very snide posters with a lot to say based on absolutely nothing.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Dire Ear

Holmes, overall manager
S oNeill, for the forwards-- Ricey for the backs
Tony Donnelly for his knowledge

JoG2

Quote from: Dire Ear on November 13, 2020, 01:41:08 PM
Holmes, overall manager

Employed elsewhere

Jim Bob

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 13, 2020, 12:13:57 PM
Anyway I'm not letting Angelo drag me down to his level. So Niall gartland seems to be the man with his finger on the pulse. He says Logan and Holmes running for the job separately.

Bet you would love to have Big Mattie, STG , eh?

on the sideline

Quote from: JoG2 on November 13, 2020, 03:53:09 PM
Holmes, overall manager

Employed elsewhere

Dungiven? Or somewhere else?

JoG2

Quote from: on the sideline on November 13, 2020, 06:07:46 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on November 13, 2020, 03:53:09 PM
Holmes, overall manager

Employed elsewhere

Dungiven? Or somewhere else?

Antrim as McGinleys no 2 is he not? Or should I say is he nat?

bigtogs

ONeill

Hopefully see a rake of lads going for it.

Who has the final say on who gets it? Do you trust their knowledge and judgement?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Combsy

Quote from: Angelo on November 13, 2020, 01:07:43 PM
Quote from: Club boi on November 13, 2020, 12:56:19 PM

No.

I don't like people slurring others behind their back in a cowardly manner based on pure and utter conjecture and bitterness.

You seem to be another one of those very snide posters with a lot to say based on absolutely nothing.

Points all well made Angelo.

square_ball

pbat

Mickeys gone according to Irish News