You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

People wearing sun glasses when it's not sunny. "Like look at me ain't i cool" ::) ::)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

fred

this one may already have been posted. drivers who drive with their front fog lights on when it is not foggy. whats it all about? does it make them see better or does it make their car look sportier? would love to ask the dicks!!!!!!!!!!! :-[

fred

and by the way...........it is illegal........something to do with "due care and attention" or other.

pintsofguinness

Looking for yet another place to live   :-\
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 12, 2007, 09:15:19 PM

Has she finally kicked you out pog  :D...Ah sure I'm sure the mammy will take you back
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 12, 2007, 09:21:19 PM

Has she finally kicked you out pog  :D...Ah sure I'm sure the mammy will take you back

ahem, if it was anything it would be me kicking her out!  and all I put up with!

Puckoon

Cant be a great thing if its a recurring theme. Moving sucks.

pintsofguinness

This will be the sixth place in six years. - must be some sort of record.

Puckoon

As long as each move hasnt been petitioned by the neighbours to the local council, it might be a bit easier to take. You looking to buy or rent?

Not being able to afford a house, and having to live in close proximity to my inlaws (at their generosity) and having Mrs Puck refusing to rent because we have a free place kinda grinds my gears. A man likes to be fully independent.

The Real Laoislad

Hey Puck if ya didn't spend a fortune buying Breast Pumps maybe you could afford a house  :D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

QuoteAs long as each move hasnt been petitioned by the neighbours to the local council, it might be a bit easier to take. You looking to buy or rent?

No I don't speak to the neighbours.
Have a house in the 'bridge but working away from there so I rent, place is being knocked down after christmas, we better get out.

The bed's giving me a sore neck anyway and the shower's dirty.

Puckoon

Or If we had a combined income of more than 10,000 pounds. :-\

Tyrones own

That's a tough situation there Puck, living that close to them would be bad enough
  never mind the generosity bit, not likely to change anytime soon either with baby Puck
  now in the equation. How are house prices holding in Reno?

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Puckoon

Its a great time to buy, thats for sure. Prices are pretty low right now, friends who are selling cant get rid of their houses. We are just about a year away from having downpayments and mortgage money. Its a little bit like having 20p and the price of a loaf just dropped from 3pounds to 2 pounds. :-[

They arent bad folks, and in some ways we are very lucky to have them, they just own the house we are living in, and its right next door to them. Its very everybody loves raymond esque between me and her father in law. Just different personalities. My wife was always very dependent on them and is struggling to cut the apron strings. What can ya do!? :-X

Tyrones own

Not a lot, a happy woman means a happy man in my experience, don't see a big change
  in the housing market in the next 12 months so you might luck out if south shore is anything to
  go by. Maybe a little education into foreclosures is the way to go :-\
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann