McKenna Cup Final - Tyrone v Derry

Started by Redhand Santa, February 28, 2011, 06:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redhand Santa

Might get shouted at for starting a new thread but thought it deserved one. The game is down for 7pm Saturday night in Armagh. Will be very interesting and no doubt both teams will be up for it. Looking forward to it now after a better Tyrone showing yesterday. Hope the likes of Cavanagh and O'Neill can build on yesterday. Wonder will Harte give the likes of McNeice and McNally time. Coney could be back in contention to.

Derry seemed to be flying until yesterday. Was it a one off or a sign of things to come?

red hander

J OGorman

After the weekend, this game is very hard to call. Tyrone with a good win on the road and Derry's capitulation agin Laois. Derry by the narrowest of margins

Is it on the tele?

Hilltresk

Tyrone missing a number of players for this weekends game. Big Sean and Colly are carrying knocks but should come through.

Marty Swift, Carlin and Markie D have a stag. Eda is out for 6 weeks.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Hilltresk on March 02, 2011, 01:53:50 PM
Tyrone missing a number of players for this weekends game. Big Sean and Colly are carrying knocks but should come through.

Marty Swift, Carlin and Markie D have a stag. Eda is out for 6 weeks.

Are the McMahons fit? It must be an important stag if these boys have a weekend off??

Hilltresk

Its Dermy Carlin's stag do.

Also this was suppose to be a free weekend so it was all booked.

Also, a weekend off its an amateur sport. They can have weekends 'off' as and when required.  :P

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Hilltresk on March 03, 2011, 01:59:03 PM
Its Dermy Carlin's stag do.

Also this was suppose to be a free weekend so it was all booked.

Also, a weekend off its an amateur sport. They can have weekends 'off' as and when required.  :P

Ah right its Carlins stag - prob wouldn't be much craic anyway - tyrone boys wouldn't know a good weeknds craic if it hit them in the face - thats prob why they're playing at the top level and i'm not!!

Radda bout yeee

Final Whistle

Radda bout yeee

Final Whistle

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on March 04, 2011, 12:01:37 PM
Quote from: Final Whistle on March 04, 2011, 11:57:53 AM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on March 04, 2011, 11:25:12 AM
Any word on team?

Frannk McGurk is top of the right.

Where's the goof playing?

Somewhere in around the middle I'd imagine. Frank? Des? Fran? Where they playing? On the fruit machine in Scully's most likely!

Yerrrrrrrooooooo!!!!!!

Radda bout yeee

Scullys! lol

Those boys are pround club men - think a couple mentioned there could of played for tyrone if desire and circumstances where there. However they'd die for club badge on their chest unlike your two cavanagh superstars! They seem to go missing alot when on duty for the moan or the moy i mean - I have to say though jordan and mellon would be good club men! IMO

Final Whistle

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on March 04, 2011, 12:44:29 PM
Scullys! lol

Those boys are pround club men - think a couple mentioned there could of played for tyrone if desire and circumstances where there. However they'd die for club badge on their chest unlike your two cavanagh superstars! They seem to go missing alot when on duty for the moan or the moy i mean - I have to say though jordan and mellon would be good club men! IMO

Moy 1-08 Kildress 0-09

Team & Scorers: Barry Gribbin; Brendan Kelly, Francie McQuade, Mark Jordan; Niall Conlon, Philip Jordan, Emmett Rafferty; James Devlin and Colm Cavanagh (0-1); Kris Kavanagh (0-1, 1 free), Sean Cavanagh (0-5), Anthony Rafferty; Peter Mallon (1-0), Ryan Mellon (capt, 0-1), Mark Currie

Meh! Did alright against the tones in the opening game last year and consequently consigned the tones to the intermediate!  ;D ;D ;D  Poetic justice could one say????

Although id say with the way the league fixtures has panned out your club will be back before long.  8) 8) 8)

Fuzzman

Is there still no team named?

Is this game on telly or just local radio?

Hope it's the last time the teams meet this year.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.