Armagh v Louth @ 'Bridge

Started by bennydorano, October 04, 2007, 09:27:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Quote from: bennydorano on October 04, 2007, 09:27:00 AM
What's the story here, is Mcdonnell going to have the services of any county regulars?  Wouldn't mind going up for a nosey if it was worthwhile.  Maybe I've missed it but has McD named his backroom team yet ???
Benny it's looking like it'll be the u21s.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

corn02

Dontcare if you read the Armagh thread you will see that it wasd not who was the second best team but rather how would other Armagh teams fare in Ulster, there is a difference.

Regarding Sunday I hear a few club men from around the County will also be given a run, don't know how reliable it is.

Kentucky Blue

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 04, 2007, 05:30:03 PM
Quote from: Kentucky Blue on October 04, 2007, 03:49:35 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 04, 2007, 12:48:38 PM
everyone will be welcome at the bridge sunday. i doubt there'll be fields to park in.

Even ciaran conlon if he was lining out for louth?
or maybe lining out for the 'bridge as one of their 3 representatives on the armagh team?

;)
Why would Conlon be a bridge representative?  He's not a 'Bridge player.
There would be no ill feeling at all towards him and I wouldn't hesitate to wish him all the best and every success with his new club.

Nostalgia

altovito

The pitch is looking great in Silverbridge. I hope the County send a good team up to mark the opening. Its just a pity the club couldnt have swallowed their pride on the Ciaran Conlon issue as he would have been an asset to them in the future

DMarsden

I don't know anythig about this conlon thing but from reading on here i'm way bored with it. move on

altovito

Sorry for bringing it up marsden. I just think a great player like Conlon would have graced the new field. It does get boring reading the same stuff over again. Have the under 21 team from last year been contacted about Sundays game yet?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: altovito on October 05, 2007, 11:53:32 AM
The pitch is looking great in Silverbridge. I hope the County send a good team up to mark the opening. Its just a pity the club couldnt have swallowed their pride on the Ciaran Conlon issue as he would have been an asset to them in the future

Two people in the last two days have joined the board to have a wee dig at the 'bridge and try to start rumours or something.   :D

You'll have to tell me what the club done wrong altovito.

altovito

What rumour have I tried to start pintsofguinness? I am just calling it as I see it on the Conlon issue. Maybe you are paranoid or is it you giving the club a bad image?

full back

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: full back on October 05, 2007, 12:38:18 PM
Anyone bored with this sh1t?

It's been going on 4 months now.  a wee bit alright

full back

Are you lot still on the drink after Sunday el_cuervo?
Is your game on at the weekend?
What about Clarke?
(fcuk, I sound like a cop with all the questions)

pintsofguinness

altovito, you're trying to start the rumour that the club is at fault. 

I'll tell you what, you or anyone else (if you're not all the one person  ::)) that think you know something or think the club is at fault then say on here why  he left (don't expect me to discuss it in public though) or better still, PM me and we'll have a craic about it. 

If you're not prepared to do either of those two things, leave it. 

I'd bet my house that not one of you will PM me, it's very easy to suggest the club was at fault, a little harder to talk and argue your case to someone who knows what happened! 

Anyone bored with this sh1t?
Yes, bored to tears with it!

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: full back on October 05, 2007, 12:42:49 PM
Are you lot still on the drink after Sunday el_cuervo?
Is your game on at the weekend?
What about Clarke?
(fcuk, I sound like a cop with all the questions)

I only went out sunday and monday. 

We're back training tonight and as far as I know our match is on on sunday against Cullaville.

haven't been talking to Ronan in a few days but we'll find out any knocks tonight

Kentucky Blue

Maybe the whole conlon saga has been drawn out enough Pints. It has clearly hit a raw nerve so maybe we should move on and wish him and his auld boy good luck in dundalk.

Anyway, the set-up at the bridge is a credit and i am hoping to be in attendance on sunday.
out of interest, who is ref in the game?

el cuervo, will your lads be suffering from championship hangover you think? outside chance of cullaville causing an upset and salvaging some priceless league points? Doubtful still i'd say

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Kentucky Blue on October 05, 2007, 02:35:51 PM
Maybe the whole conlon saga has been drawn out enough Pints. It has clearly hit a raw nerve so maybe we should move on and wish him and his auld boy good luck in dundalk.

Anyway, the set-up at the bridge is a credit and i am hoping to be in attendance on sunday.
out of interest, who is ref in the game?

el cuervo, will your lads be suffering from championship hangover you think? outside chance of cullaville causing an upset and salvaging some priceless league points? Doubtful still i'd say

Cullaville have already beaten us earlier in the year, think it was by about 5 points.  Training tonight will tell the tale although I would think we would have more or less a full panel for Sunday

Quote from: hardstation on October 05, 2007, 02:40:56 PM

JJ was in some shape on Tuesday night. He and two other lads from Ogs got a taxi home to Armagh from Renshaws.
Martin Clarke (no relation) was also in some shape that night!
[/quote]

Thank God I wasn't there, Cant handle 3 day hangovers any more