Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playwiththewind1st

Ah dear god, this board is deteriorating rapidly.

Rossfan

Quote from: tonto1888 on January 12, 2018, 09:27:09 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on January 12, 2018, 05:06:48 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on January 12, 2018, 03:50:57 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on January 12, 2018, 03:38:01 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 12, 2018, 02:35:40 PM
Some men are making total clowns of themselves on heree! If they are that bad why any of you looking a united ireland! In some deluded reality do you think Sinn Fein be running things@ dont think so; their inability to govern up here and lack of any political talent; will have seen to that@
One poster in particular who seems to have waaaaaay to much time on his/her hands.
Nitrate has fairly demolished him/her.

To be fair Franco demolished a few posters as well.....
Franco seems to have now reached legendary status by cutting and pasting some comments from a hectoring sanctimonious Bomber thread onto this thread as a deflection from Barry's idiocy.
I think Apples has just summed things  up very well..

I'm still waiting for an answer from you. Guess it wont be forthcoming
Answer to what?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Tubberman

Quote from: foxcommander on January 12, 2018, 10:02:41 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 12, 2018, 09:06:05 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on January 12, 2018, 08:25:33 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 12, 2018, 06:51:14 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on January 12, 2018, 06:36:38 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on January 12, 2018, 05:34:57 PM
Naw I keep a spreadsheet. Surely as you own the internet you would know who had multiple accounts.

Incorrect. He invented the internet.

Quote from: Syferus on October 06, 2017, 01:43:57 PM

I graduated from college with a BSc. in Computer Science, work as a software dev and have used computers since I could walk and have been involved with forums nearly as long (some being very much comparable to this in size, so don't think I don't understand the logistics) - there is no 'alluding' to my experience with technology - it's there in black and white.

Will never ever get bored of this quote.

Did he type that with a serious face?

Oh..he sure did. I'll send you the link...it's a riot. Telling a moderator on GAABoard what shit a job they are doing!!

Ah lovely, he's like one of those very self-confident 8 year old girls.

More like this

Well done.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Dougal Maguire

Reflecting on the week that it's been I would make the following observations
1 McElduff has a sense of humour worse than Tony Fearon's
2 McElduff needs to grow up.
3 McElduff meant no harm with his antic - he didn't notice the brand or make the connection
4 Unionist politicians know this
5 Kingsmill victims don't because Kingsmill is at the forefront of their minds & they think this is the same for everyone
6 Kingsmill victims are therefore upset over this
7 Unionist politicians, instead of trying to assist victims by explaining that McElduff is a harmless bollix and its nothing to get excited over, exploit the episode for their own political gain
8 Unionist politicians have more to be ashamed of than McElduff
Careful now

Minder

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on January 12, 2018, 11:44:09 PM
1 McIlduff has a sense of humour worse than Tony Fearon's
2 McIlduff needs to grow up.
3 McIlduff meant no harm with his antic - he didn't notice the brand or make the connection
5 Kingsmill victims don't because Kingsmill is at the forefront of their minds & they think this is the same for everyone
7 Unionist politicians, instead of trying to assist victims by explaining that McIlduff is a harmless bollix and its nothing to get excited over, exploit the episode for their own political gain
8 Unionist politicians have more to be ashamed of than McIlduff

I would agree with your first 7 points, but don't think a politician here is capable of being ashamed
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Syferus

Anyone who buys the 'he's too dumb to have done it on purpose' excuse must believe McElduff has the sort of incredible luck that would be better served in a bookmakers than a parliamentary office.

No one is silly enough for that excuse to fly, lads.

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: Syferus on January 13, 2018, 12:17:42 AM
Anyone who buys the 'he's too dumb to have done it on purpsoe' excuse must believe McElduff has the sort of incredible luck that would be better served in a bookmakers than a parliamentary office.

No one is buying that excuse lads.

Is it just me or are all westies clueless ! between Syfillis and Rossfan i don't know which is the biggest tit!

Dougal Maguire

Anyone who buys the 'he's too dumb to have done it on purpose' excuse must believe McElduff has the sort of incredible luck that would be better served in a bookmakers than a parliamentary office.

Leo Varadkar buys it
Careful now

Syferus

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on January 13, 2018, 12:25:29 AM

Leo Varadkar buys it

LV said he hopes he isn't re-elected too. First time you've heard doublespeak from a politician?

Dougal Maguire

Careful now

Rossfan

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on January 13, 2018, 12:21:59 AM
Anyone who buys the 'he's too dumb to have done it on purpsoe' excuse must believe McElduff has the sort of incredible luck that would be better served in a bookmakers than a parliamentary office.

Is it just me or are all westies clueless ! between Syfillis and Rossfan i don't know which is the biggest tit!
All "Westies" have a level of brains ( excent nerdy geeky Syfīn  of course) and  humour which seems  to be far beyond the ken of Nordies .
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Rossfan on January 13, 2018, 12:47:55 AM

All "Westies" have a level of brains ( excent nerdy geeky Syfīn  of course) and  humour which seems  to be far beyond the ken of Nordies .

Doesn't look like it, it also doesn't look like ye were fitted with a backbone.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 13, 2018, 08:13:28 AM
Quote from: Rossfan on January 13, 2018, 12:47:55 AM

Doesn't look like it, it also doesn't look like ye were fitted with a backbone.

Same way Gaughan, Stagg and McNeela from Mayo haven't I suppose?  They'd be share my views more to be honest. By the way, RIP Rosaleen Sands. Don't remember that being on RTÉ news during the week.  ::)
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

michaelg

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on January 12, 2018, 11:44:09 PM
1 McElduff has a sense of humour worse than Tony Fearon's
2 McElduff needs to grow up.
3 McElduff meant no harm with his antic - he didn't notice the brand or make the connection
7 Unionist politicians, instead of trying to assist victims by explaining that McElduff is a harmless bollix and its nothing to get excited over, exploit the episode for their own political gain
8 Unionist politicians have more to be ashamed of than McElduff
I'm not 100% convinved that there was malicious intent in McElduff's actions, however, you cannot say for sure that he meant no harm.  There is just too much of a coincidence I'm afraid.  As such, Points 4, 7 and 8 above are horseshit.

longballin

I believe it was a huge coincidence and that Barry is no way nasty to set out to slag off the victims of the Kingsmills killings. Like the chances of winning the lotto are millions to one but someone wins it. This was the very unfortunate flipside of that and I suspect many opportunist unionists know that.