Cross Border Iniatives - Grants and funding

Started by The Iceman, August 21, 2009, 02:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Iceman

Lads,
I am looking into setting up a (legit) business at home and was wondering if anyone was involved with any of the cross border initiatives offering grants/funding for business start up or had contacts at any of the funding bodies.  The business will be primarily an export business.
Thanks in advance for any help.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

na cleirigh

Sorry Iceman just gonna hi-jack your thread for a minute its linked to your post.

Anyway my ole boy was talking to a priest that he knows. Anyway this forigen crowd had a child and he baptised their child (in the South).

Ok, now the priest had to leave and go onto another neighbouring parish to cover for a sick priest. This other parish was in the North thou. Well anyway who landed in but the same forigen couple!

They were planning on christening the child a different name so they could claim benefits in the North and the South.

Nothing to learn, crazy. Only it happened to be the same priest, he obviously refused to christen the baby again.
If you have nothing nice to type, type it anyway but be prepared for the on slaught