valantines day..?

Started by lawnseed, February 07, 2014, 11:13:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawnseed

What are you gonna do? Maybe some flowers. a card. Or has anyone ever bought 'parachute gear' as the farneymen say meaning 'lingerie' have you ever gone into a ladies shop and picked out something for the lady in your life? What did you go for? Did you tone it down because you were a little embarrassed to go for the kinky stuff? How much did you spend? Was the shop helpful or did you feel abit pervy? What did the lady think when she got your surprise? Maybe she thought you were getting pervy? Did she wear it or put it away never to be seen?
Ive never bought this stuff but some of it looks good how do you know what size to get if you did decide to get it.. ?

Maybe i'd be better stick to the ole ja dore.. Some of those lady shops scare me..
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Milltown Row2

I usually go out drinking with my mates!! Does anyone seriously do this? I can't remember buying a card and I've never taken her out for dinner on that date. I'm not anti romantic but to do it just for a Hallmark day is daft.

If it's at the weekend I'll do steak and pepper sauce, be delicious and if I can keep sober enough she might get lucky!!

You're getting worse than Tony for starting silly threads. I'm getting worse for posting on it lol
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

lawnseed

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 07, 2014, 11:17:57 AM
I usually go out drinking with my mates!! Does anyone seriously do this? I can't remember buying a card and I've never taken her out for dinner on that date. I'm not anti romantic but to do it just for a Hallmark day is daft.

If it's at the weekend I'll do steak and pepper sauce, be delicious and if I can keep sober enough she might get lucky!!

You're getting worse than Tony for starting silly threads. I'm getting worse for posting on it lol :D
Lucky old her getting  'steak and peppet sauce'  let me guess she got a footspa for xmas

lawnseed

No laoislad no. No way. You'll get us both chased ;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: lawnseed on February 07, 2014, 11:23:45 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 07, 2014, 11:17:57 AM

You're getting worse than Tony for starting silly threads. I'm getting worse for posting on it lol :D
Lucky old her getting  'steak and peppet sauce'  let me guess she got a footspa for xmas

Retro record players and speakers!! she did fine, has been headbanging away!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

Quote from: lawnseed on February 07, 2014, 11:29:18 AM
What did I say?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

lawnseed

Quote from: laoislad on February 07, 2014, 12:14:39 PM
Quote from: lawnseed on February 07, 2014, 11:29:18 AM
What did I say?
Its what you were thinking of saying.. :D