Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

give her dixie

Quote from: gallsman on August 20, 2016, 04:36:43 PM
So, the articles you've produced say they were here to encourage dialogue, to promote peace. Your articles, not mine. Where does it say anything about "white washing"?

Your f**king embarrassing yourself here. You're not racist yet happily promote racism against a pair of kids. Well done you.

Can you show me any evidence of Israel encouraging dialogue and promoting peace in Palestine as it carries out it's ongoing policy of Genocide?

Did I not clearly state in the article that they were here to combat the BDS movement?

And have I not clearly stated that Sinn Fein are calling for the very same Boycott that they are here to oppose?

As for you calling them a pair of kids, at this stage in their lives they are members of the IDF and we all know what they are up to in occupied Palestine..........
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

gallsman

I don't give a flying f**k who or what they are now. Your issue was with them being received in 2013 as 17 kids. Or are you now denying they were kids? All Israelis are just opposite waiting to grow up, is that it?

give her dixie

Quote from: gallsman on August 20, 2016, 04:58:24 PM
I don't give a flying f**k who or what they are now. Your issue was with them being received in 2013 as 17 kids. Or are you now denying they were kids? All Israelis are just opposite waiting to grow up, is that it?

So you don't care about their role in the ongoing genocide against the Palestinian people ?

You don't care that Sinn Fein calls for an academic boycott, yet entertain the very same people who came to oppose it?

Do you really give a flying shit about the PAlestinians or are you just trying to find some kind of mud to stick to me?

Bigger and braver people before you tried this nonsense on me, and they have all faile.

You too have failed so go climb under your rock son.

If you have anything further personal to say to me, please show a pair of balls and put your name to it.

Ok?

Applesisapples

it is time SF grew up and started acting like a serious adult political party and not a pseudo revolutionary mob. They need to stop attaching themselves to every disaffected group on the planet. They have been voted in to look after the interests of the Irish people north and south time to get to it. The only reason they continue to get the bulk of the nationalist vote in the North is because the SDLP are not trusted to be a credible foil to the DUP. I think McGuinness recognises this but President for life Gerry loves being a revolutionary.

gallsman

Tell me about their role in the genocide of Palestinians. The two students who visited Belfast in 2013. Tell me what they specifically have done. You're just embarrassing yourself now tarring everyone with the same brush.

Why do you keep asking me about Sinn Fein? I'm tackling your hypocrisy. You think calling out blind bigotry is nonsense?! Evidently I've touched a nerve.

give her dixie

Quote from: gallsman on August 20, 2016, 06:35:21 PM
Tell me about their role in the genocide of Palestinians. The two students who visited Belfast in 2013. Tell me what they specifically have done. You're just embarrassing yourself now tarring everyone with the same brush.

Why do you keep asking me about Sinn Fein? I'm tackling your hypocrisy. You think calling out blind bigotry is nonsense?! Evidently I've touched a nerve.

May I suggest that you read this about their visit, and why they were really here.

"Two Israeli schoolchildren have toured Northern Ireland in a bid to combat anti-Israel activity.

Yedida Jacobs and Paz Ben-Nissan, both 17, spoke to youth groups and school pupils and met political leaders during the five-day visit. They stressed the need for people to talk about the Middle East conflict, and repeatedly said they were opposed to boycotts.

Their trip was co-ordinated by the Northern Ireland Friends of Israel (Nifi) advocacy group as a response to an academic boycott of Israel imposed by the Teachers Union of Ireland in April."

gallsman

Israelis in not supporting anti Israeli stance shocker.

Wildweasel74

You 2 lads want a page to yourselves here?

give her dixie

And the travelling circus has got to Israel and the West Bank, only this time Pat Sheehan has brought along Jeffrey Donaldson.......

http://alhourriah.org/english/article/36486

And in the past 30 minutes, Pat has claimed that the people he and his party entertained several times in Ireland wont allow him into Gaza.

http://www.sinnfein.ie/contents/41294

give her dixie

Gerry Adams sending Christams cards to the Israeli Ambassador in Ireland....

Isn't he the great friend of Palestine eh?

http://clareherald.com/2016/08/mckee-comments-criticised-by-israeli-group/

general_lee

winghalfback

Some drivel talked on this page.

Dixie are you JH in disguise?

give her dixie

Quote from: general_lee on August 25, 2016, 11:37:47 AM
Are Sinn Fein now pro-Israeli?

They are riding 2 horses at once on the Palestine / Israel question.

One the one hand they want their voters and supporters to believe they are very much pro Palestinian, and then on the other, they are trying to impress their donors and friends in the US that they are been even handed.

Like everything else in their world, they stand for nothing and fall for everything.....

Ulick

Seems not everyone is singing off Dixies hymn-sheet though

give her dixie

Quote from: Ulick on August 25, 2016, 01:06:51 PM
Seems not everyone is singing off Dixies hymn-sheet though

Is that the best you can come up with?

This is a statement from the PFLP whose member Bilal Kayed just ended a 71 day hunger strike.

In response to the hole that Sinn Fein found themselves in, they sent 2 reps to meet with his family and the PFLP. 

While they were there, the PFLP had this to say:

"Today, we call upon all supporters and friends of Palestine to intensify the struggle to support Bilal in this critical battle for freedom and at this time of great urgency to defend his life. He has pledged to continue this battle until freedom or death. We see you in Ireland and the immense love and dedication that you have for the Palestinian prisoners as well as your own imprisoned comrades, from the beautiful mural on the International Wall in Belfast that highlights our common struggle to the protests from Dublin to Derry to Wicklow to Belfast and elsewhere throughout the country, from the voices inside prison expressing their support for Bilal and his comrades.

This is the time to intensify the boycott of Israel and reject normalization with Israel, including Israeli state partnerships and sponsorships, arms trade with Israel, and meetings with Israel's right-wing and genocidal government and political parties.

The Palestinian prisoners have repeatedly urged the intensification of the boycott of Israel. To free the prisoners, to save Bilal, to support the Palestinian cause - international isolation of the occupier is necessary.

Freedom for Bilal and all Palestinian prisoners! Freedom for Irish republican prisoners! On the road to liberation!"