Looks like Clapton has  had his day...

Another?

How about Queen?

tiempo

In no particular order...

Under Pressure feat. David Bowie
Hammer to Fall
Bohemian Rhapsody

Have seen 3 or 4 documentaries and the movie on Freddie, always found them emotive, Live Aid was one hell of a performance

weareros

Sadly never saw them live with Freddie in concert but did catch Brian May and Roger Taylor who I'd have up there with all the great guitarists and drummers of all time. Deacon was unsung bass player too - his riff in Under Pressure was something else. Add Freddie's vocals and you had some band.

Killer Queen

Love of my Life
(when Brian now sings this with a video of Freddie completing song, it's very haunting)

Bohemian Rhapsody
(went to see original lyrics at Sotheby's auction and was originally called Mongolian Rhapsody. Epic piece of music).

Tones

These Are the Days of Our Lives

Who wants to Live Forever

Don't stop me now.

Mourne Red

I Want to Break Free
Who Wants to Live Forever
Radio Ga Ga

lurganblue

It's very hard to pick 3 from Queen as they have so many top class tunes.  I'd never skid a Queen song when it comes on in the car.

Bohemian Rhapsody is a masterpiece
Dont Stop Me Now
Crazy Little Thing Called love, as something a little different

Captain Obvious

Few average to poor songs with one of the best ever vocalist whom had great stage presence.

The Show must go on
Who Wants to Live Forever
Fat Bottomed Girls

jcpen

One of the greatest bands ever.Picking just 3 is almost impossible but here are 3 anyway.

Don't stop be now.

One Vision.

Somebody to love.
This is one of my 3 usernames.

Tony Baloney

1. Radio Ga Ga - specifically the televised version from Live Aid. Talk about owning a stage!

2. Bohemian Rhapsody

3. The Show Must Go On. I could pick any number for my 3rd choice but I'd keep 1 and 2.

seafoid

Under pressure
The days of our lives is heartbreaking
Another one bites the dust
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

thewobbler

Under Pressure, clear no.1. Understated and elegant composition ramped up with a roaring baseline.

Crazy Little Thing Called Love, just a genius song. Plenty of songs have wanted to be it. But nothing sounds like it.

Not sure anyone could really leave Bohemian Rhapsody out. It and Queen are symbiotic.

Puckoon

Where to start! Think this is damn near impossible.

Killer Queen
Tie your mother down
Don't stop me now

Who wants to live forever if I can throw in a 4th.

armaghniac

Quote from: thewobbler on Today at 05:34:35 PMUnder Pressure, clear no.1. Understated and elegant composition ramped up with a roaring baseline.

Crazy Little Thing Called Love, just a genius song. Plenty of songs have wanted to be it. But nothing sounds like it.

Not sure anyone could really leave Bohemian Rhapsody out. It and Queen are symbiotic.

Not every day that we agree, but this is spot on.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B