Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onthe40

was just thinking that..
new gear launched in time for the xmas market no doubt...sickening if youve just purchased the old.. be a few cheap McA & R jerseys for sale now

Ty4Sam

O'Neills have had it on their Tyrone GAA online shop 'New Jersey coming soon' for a few weeks now. As far as I know there was a new jersey in the pipeline regardless of new sponsor.

youhavenofans

new tyrone top leaked lastnight with Tyrone Fabrications as the new sponsor, is there a way of uploading a picture to this?

vallankumous

Quote from: youhavenofans on November 16, 2017, 01:45:05 PM
new tyrone top leaked lastnight with Tyrone Fabrications as the new sponsor, is there a way of uploading a picture to this?

Have you a link?

youhavenofans

Quote from: vallankumous on November 16, 2017, 02:21:08 PM
Quote from: youhavenofans on November 16, 2017, 01:45:05 PM

Have you a link?

Not sorry, was sent a linked picture from a promo event lastnight

ladies only

Just wondering if the Tyrone senior  Ladies and Camogs will be included in the deal,

GlenMan

Quote from: GlenMan on November 14, 2017, 10:22:40 PM
Quote from: Club boi on November 14, 2017, 10:09:57 PM
Quote from: GlenMan on November 14, 2017, 09:45:12 PM
Quote from: lenny on November 14, 2017, 09:31:07 PM
Quote from: GlenMan on November 14, 2017, 09:21:06 PM
McAleer & Rushe are out. New sponsor to be confirmed tomorrow.

New sponsor offering much more money.

Not surprised mcaleer and rushe have pulled out. Heard they were becoming exasperated at the rte ban.

McAleer and Rushe didn't pull out. They weren't offering enough money and another offer was accepted instead.

Name there Glen Man so we can call your bluff!!!

An what's up Bomber you tired??

Tyrone Fabrications

;) ;)

redzone

Micky is a shareholder all be it  a small one at that, so it should put away the rumours of discontent when he doesn't speak with rte

In hiding

is this new sponsor carry on a kind of April fool thingy

longballin

Quote from: ladies only on November 16, 2017, 04:52:27 PM
Just wondering if the Tyrone senior  Ladies and Camogs will be included in the deal,

did McAleer and Rushe sponser Ladies as well? I genuinly dont know

southtyronegael

Quote from: redzone on November 16, 2017, 07:02:34 PM
Micky is a shareholder all be it  a small one at that, so it should put away the rumours of discontent when he doesn't speak with rte
not sure i follow your post.

LeoMc

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 16, 2017, 08:08:50 PM
Is it not a privately owned company? I would doubt Mickey owns shares in a privately owned Engineering firm

southtyronegael

well its a ballygawley based firm and i was told it is one of the mc crorys who owns it?

Thebigdog

Quote from: LeoMc on November 16, 2017, 09:08:15 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on November 16, 2017, 08:08:50 PM
Is it not a privately owned company? I would doubt Mickey owns shares in a privately owned Engineering firm
it's seems Mickey has a major influence on the dealings of the GAA in Tyrone. How very odd if not unhealthy in the long term.