Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skeog

With live streaming radio commentary would be a non runner.

Localexpert

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on October 22, 2018, 04:14:52 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 22, 2018, 03:53:07 PM
WHAT A DAY!!!!!!!!!

great to see the lads put to bed all the shite talking people have subjected them to about lying down and no balls etc etc when for example carrickmore lost 3/4 finals this decade you wouldn't hear that levelled at them (and rightly so because they're a great club).

2nd win this decade and only omagh can match it and shows every club that you can do it with your own club volunteers instead of spending a fortune on jokers who only care about the cash they're taking off you. 

Don't know where the bad behaviour of coalisland supporters and management are coming from I'd like to hear the examples on that one.  I was in the stand but heard last night that 2 middle aged eejits 1 from coalisland and 1 from killyclogher had a bit of fisty cuffs but that was quickly broken up by supporters so can hardly tar everyone with the same brush as 2 people.

Great party had by all just a pity ca$hidy isn't still with clonoe to lead the guard of honour next week  ::)
Sure you had one of your management sent to the stand you clown!

A manager could be sent to the stand for questioning a referees decision so just because a backroom staff member was sent to the stand how does that mean that the fianna management team as a whole were badly behaved?

Quote from: square_ball on October 22, 2018, 04:21:22 PM

That's awful. Your players and managers were  full of praise for the previous management and you come on here the day after and slag them off. Tut tut

You are jumping to conclusions I never mentioned our previous management team I actually thought they did a decent job I was just against their appointment from the start.

Localexpert

Quote from: blackball on October 22, 2018, 05:02:45 PM
WHAT A DAY!!!!!!!!!

great to see the lads put to bed all the shite talking people have subjected them to about lying down and no balls etc etc when for example carrickmore lost 3/4 finals this decade you wouldn't hear that levelled at them (and rightly so because they're a great club).

2nd win this decade and only omagh can match it and shows every club that you can do it with your own club volunteers instead of spending a fortune on jokers who only care about the cash they're taking off you. 

Don't know where the bad behaviour of coalisland supporters and management are coming from I'd like to hear the examples on that one.  I was in the stand but heard last night that 2 middle aged eejits 1 from coalisland and 1 from killyclogher had a bit of fisty cuffs but that was quickly broken up by supporters so can hardly tar everyone with the same brush as 2 people.

Great party had by all just a pity ca$hidy isn't still with clonoe to lead the guard of honour next week  ::)

Its terrible you cant even take your win with a bit of dignity. Id say nobody around coalisland has much time for you! Clonoe were beat in the first round and Cassidy isint the manager any more, your win has nothing to do with them. Let it go and move on.  I wouldnt think yous will get any guard of honor next week either but could be wrong.

Serious amount of members on this page take things so personally.  The tradition is that county champions get a guard of honour in their next game which just so happens to be against clonoe for us.  I'm sure any club would pick their nearest and dearest rivals to be faced with this "predicament" So for me personally I would have liked ca$hidy to have still been in charge because I'm against what he stands for I.e going round the country from team to team making money from the sport I love which was built on the amateur ethos.

the prodigy

Quote from: Localexpert on October 22, 2018, 07:34:20 PM
WHAT A DAY!!!!!!!!!

Its terrible you cant even take your win with a bit of dignity. Id say nobody around coalisland has much time for you! Clonoe were beat in the first round and Cassidy isint the manager any more, your win has nothing to do with them. Let it go and move on.  I wouldnt think yous will get any guard of honor next week either but could be wrong.

Serious amount of members on this page take things so personally.  The tradition is that county champions get a guard of honour in their next game which just so happens to be against clonoe for us.  I'm sure any club would pick their nearest and dearest rivals to be faced with this "predicament" So for me personally I would have liked ca$hidy to have still been in charge because I'm against what he stands for I.e going round the country from team to team making money from the sport I love which was built on the amateur ethos.

If the game goes ahead the guard of honour won't happen

Hotrocks

Quote from: tiempo on October 22, 2018, 05:12:47 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on October 22, 2018, 04:35:38 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on October 22, 2018, 03:37:59 PM

Very poor form from the county board if they stopped teamtalk covering the finals.

I thought Mickey ran team talk and the CB, did he phone himself up or what happened?

If Harvey had of got the big job they would have had no bother.  Kerr getting in didn't help their cause.

Club boi

WHAT A DAY!!!!!!!!!

Serious amount of members on this page take things so personally.  The tradition is that county champions get a guard of honour in their next game which just so happens to be against clonoe for us.  I'm sure any club would pick their nearest and dearest rivals to be faced with this "predicament" So for me personally I would have liked ca$hidy to have still been in charge because I'm against what he stands for i.e going round the country from team to team making money from the sport I love which was built on the amateur ethos.

You really cant help yourself. Be gracious and humble in victory without bringing in your rivals EX MANAGER you clown. Could see your point if Cassidy was still the manager

And really, you keep mentioning money as if Coalisland has never paid your previous 3 men a fortune, which I repeat was significantly more than Cassidy I believe (Coalisland source)

Will the game even go ahead this weekend?? Surely the lads will have a few days drinking to do and Cross the following week is the bigger picture

Onthe40

very obvious in the Teamtalk interviews all those being interviewed had been asked to plug them... but we would certainly miss the lack of coverage if they went away.....

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Localexpert on October 22, 2018, 07:26:58 PM
WHAT A DAY!!!!!!!!!

A manager could be sent to the stand for questioning a referees decision so just because a backroom staff member was sent to the stand how does that mean that the fianna management team as a whole were badly behaved?

That's awful. Your players and managers were  full of praise for the previous management and you come on here the day after and slag them off. Tut tut

You are jumping to conclusions I never mentioned our previous management team I actually thought they did a decent job I was just against their appointment from the start.
were you actually at the game?
He was sent to the stand for running on the pitch and throwing the ball at the head of a killyclogher player.
Coalisland management constantly ran on the pitch and confronted the referee several times during the game
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: skeog on October 22, 2018, 06:08:23 PM
Why?
They have provided a brilliant service to Tyrone gaa over the last number of years, it was very poor form. To stop them covering this and especially at short notice like that.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Under Lights

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on October 22, 2018, 10:39:26 PM
Quote from: skeog on October 22, 2018, 06:08:23 PM
Why?
They have provided a brilliant service to Tyrone gaa over the last number of years, it was very poor form. To stop them covering this and especially at short notice like that.

Teamtalk were there in the first round of any championship, Clogher V Drumquin, which was held at a training pitch in Fintona, unreal that the county board would stop them for providing their service for the final. Poor form.

Do Tyrone CB seek the permission of the clubs for the games to be streamed live?

Localexpert

Quote from: Club boi on October 22, 2018, 10:09:36 PM
WHAT A DAY!!!!!!!!!

Serious amount of members on this page take things so personally.  The tradition is that county champions get a guard of honour in their next game which just so happens to be against clonoe for us.  I'm sure any club would pick their nearest and dearest rivals to be faced with this "predicament" So for me personally I would have liked ca$hidy to have still been in charge because I'm against what he stands for i.e going round the country from team to team making money from the sport I love which was built on the amateur ethos.

You really cant help yourself. Be gracious and humble in victory without bringing in your rivals EX MANAGER you clown. Could see your point if Cassidy was still the manager

And really, you keep mentioning money as if Coalisland has never paid your previous 3 men a fortune, which I repeat was significantly more than Cassidy I believe (Coalisland source)

Will the game even go ahead this weekend?? Surely the lads will have a few days drinking to do and Cross the following week is the bigger picture

Did you not read my post you clown.  I was saying how interesting a situation it was as our closest rivals were faced with giving us a guard of honour or not this weekend.  I then said I just wished he was still the manager for the reasons I gave so I'm fully aware he isn't the manager. 

Wow 10 years of being paid v 2.5 years expenses.  Yea you keep believing coalisland paid out more.

We'd hardly be full out that's for sure.

Localexpert

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on October 22, 2018, 10:37:07 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 22, 2018, 07:26:58 PM
WHAT A DAY!!!!!!!!!

were you actually at the game?
He was sent to the stand for running on the pitch and throwing the ball at the head of a killyclogher player.
Coalisland management constantly ran on the pitch and confronted the referee several times during the game

I'm not condoning that but you are blind because it hit his lower back with as much force as a strong breeze.  Wow a management team puts pressure on referee who didn't see anything bad enough to even warn any official to get off the field.  Really disgraceful  ::)

The worst action of any management official was one of the mercenaries from killyclogher with glasses who struck out at one of the fianna management team out side the tunnel at half time.  He was driven back fairly quickly however.

Tintown rattler

Congrats to the blues. Last twenty minutes in Healy on Sunday never heard noise like it. Killyclogher where well and truely shell shocked !

T Mccann was a joy to watch in the first half just lacked help. They can have no complaints. Dom as usual doing some crying in the paper after it.

On the incident at half time what the hell was the killyclogher man with the glasses doing. Hitting hagan! Would be like walking into the mafia house and going for the don. Killer Kerr fairly rattled him. Gave them the ammo they needed at half time I reckon.

tyrone4

Tintown what happened on Friday evening at the match v Kildress? Are the real Stewartstown back? 3-2 to 0-1 down and come back to win. Seen a post about an ambulance having to arrive - any word on the young fella?

Soviet Unionist

Well done Coalisland Fianna.  Great feeling being county champions.