Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on October 21, 2018, 11:59:03 AM
Quote from: Under Lights on October 20, 2018, 09:37:31 PM
Ciaran Meenagh has joined Damian McErlain's backroom team in Derry
Can't understand it. Massively underachieved with Dromore, arguably the best team in Tyrone. Don't see how that leads to a job with a county team.

Meh it's a division 4 county team.

skeog

Some masterstroke by Damian today in starting Mc Gahan fortune favours the brave.

Aaron Boone

Quote from: RedHand88 on October 21, 2018, 08:51:31 PM
Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on October 21, 2018, 11:59:03 AM
Quote from: Under Lights on October 20, 2018, 09:37:31 PM
Ciaran Meenagh has joined Damian McErlain's backroom team in Derry
Can't understand it. Massively underachieved with Dromore, arguably the best team in Tyrone. Don't see how that leads to a job with a county team.

Beating Dromore in championship a good barometer. Coalisland scraped-by by a point.

Club boi

Quote from: Club boi on October 21, 2018, 07:26:45 PM
100% about A.Cassidy mental he was allowed to even strip out

Coalisland fully deserved their win. Better team all around. Killyclogher very poor going forward, nobody looked capable of scoring bar M.Bradley. C Mc Cann was brutal when Killyclogher needed their big players. Mc Nally, Fee, O'Hagan all stood out but once again P.Hamshey outstanding and brought the fight.

Never seen any of the mentioned Terrace issues and I was over on the terrace. Last time these 2 played the Coalisland support also let themselves down so doesnt sound surprising

Don't expect to see Local Expert on here until about Wednesday lol but just hope when he does appear he celebrates the win and not just for matching his neighbors tally under Cassidy

Ooh and Massive Congratulations to Tattyreagh. Some going for them but fully deserved it. Will their management team be sniffed around by "bigger" Division 1 teams?? Hopefully not as they are part of the recent success

omagh_gael

Check out Docsport's video of Tiarnan McCann's goal today on Facebook. He needlessly goads Peter Donnelly after scoring and Donnelly looks none too pleased.

omaghjoe

Well done Tattyreagh massive achievement for such a small club, definitely didnt see the Tatts in senior football coming a few years ago

OurKid

Tiernan McCann behaved poorly today to be honest , scored a goal and celebrated at coalisland keeper like a 14 year old. Needs to wise up thinks he's a basketball player or something going on like that. But anyway he got what he deserved in the end up. #Sunbeds

Under Lights

The A Cassidy thing was one of the craziest things I've seen on the pitch, he should have been going on with a pair of crutches for God's sake.

LeoMc

Quote from: OurKid on October 22, 2018, 04:32:00 AM
Tiernan McCann behaved poorly today to be honest , scored a goal and celebrated at coalisland keeper like a 14 year old. Needs to wise up thinks he's a basketball player or something going on like that. But anyway he got what he deserved in the end up. #Sunbeds
I am sure the verbals were only going one way, ffs.
When's cassidys knee went the Tatts full back was first to react to help him.
When McKiernan went down injured McCann came over to check he was ok.

Redhand Santa

Tiarnan McCann gets stick from some on here who say he shouldn't be on the county team.  He was probably the best player on the pitch in the county final today. Killyclogher just didn't have enough outside of him and Bradley. The mistake by the keeper for Coalisland's first goal changed the game followed up by a harsh decision to blow McCann up for over carrying (he could have had a free) leading to the second goal.

Would agree that McCann acted badly after the goal. I would be surprised if he had taken any verbals from Donnelly before it and Donnelly looked shocked at his actions.

Tattyreagh fully deserved their win and great to see them push on. Thought their defenders were excellent in one on one duels with the Augher forwards often coming out winning the ball. Two good workers around the middle in the Harkins who win plenty of ball and then a couple of decent forwards including Darcy. Would be great for them if they keep their management and I'm sure they'll make life uncomfortable for plenty of teams coming there next year. They also seem to play the game in the right spirit and get on with things quickly at every free kick.

jb81

Fully agree that Tiernan McCann had a great game. And I was also amazed he didn't get a free just before Coalisland second goal. In saying that Coalisland full value for their win with the second half performance. To me it looked like they moved Michael McKernan on to Tiernan McCann to nulify him and it worked.
Also P. Hampsey had a brilliant game on Simon O'Neill who is a very good ball winner, however he was well beaten by Hampsey. And once he was out of the game other than Bradley Killyclogher were very short up front.
Killyclogher done ok defensively as you would expect,  but a bad mistake from Fox and they never seemed to recover. I was suprised they didn't push up/out sooner when it looked like the game was getting away from them..
Coalisland full value for the win and also fair play to Tattyreagh, some achievement, and well done.

Also shout out to Tyrone TV, couldn't fault the service, for the full 4 hours + ...

TabClear

Quote from: Under Lights on October 22, 2018, 06:38:17 AM
The A Cassidy thing was one of the craziest things I've seen on the pitch, he should have been going on with a pair of crutches for God's sake.

Couldnt believe that either. Just hope he has not aggravated the injury seriously. Decent guy who is probably one of the best fielders in Tyrone. Augher missed him badly yesterday.

Fair play to the Tatts. Just shows you what can happen, Beragh should have knocked them out of the Junior Championship last year in the first round but for a late goal to take it to a replay.

Hereiam

It really must be a shambles in the Fintona setup. Surly now they see Dromore, Trillick and now the Tatts up in Division 1 while they are stuck in Div 3 will force them to sort themselves out.

Under Lights

Quote from: Hereiam on October 22, 2018, 09:52:46 AM
It really must be a shambles in the Fintona setup. Surly now they see Dromore, Trillick and now the Tatts up in Division 1 while they are stuck in Div 3 will force them to sort themselves out.

hopefully they fold instead.

Dire Ear

Quote from: omagh_gael on October 21, 2018, 11:20:57 PM
Check out Docsport's video of Tiarnan McCann's goal today on Facebook. He needlessly goads Peter Donnelly after scoring and Donnelly looks none too pleased.
No big fan of McCann, or of goading;  but not much in that to be fair,  and you don't know if there was other stuff said or going on.