Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soviet Unionist

Local Expert good chatting to you today at the BIg Breakfast event.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Soviet Unionist on October 20, 2018, 11:58:29 AM

You guys wearing name badges?

Soviet Unionist

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on October 20, 2018, 04:19:04 PM

You a Stalinist?

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Soviet Unionist on October 20, 2018, 05:06:49 PM

You a Stalinist?

Any team news leaked at the big breakfast before I place a wee double on tomorrows games?

Soviet Unionist

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on October 20, 2018, 06:03:41 PM
Quote from: Soviet Unionist on October 20, 2018, 05:06:49 PM

You a Stalinist?

Any team news leaked at the big breakfast before I place a wee double on tomorrows games?

Yeah we need a hydration officer.  H20.

Under Lights

Ciaran Meenagh has joined Damian McErlain's backroom team in Derry

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: Under Lights on October 20, 2018, 09:37:31 PM
Can't understand it. Massively underachieved with Dromore, arguably the best team in Tyrone. Don't see how that leads to a job with a county team.

trailer

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on October 21, 2018, 11:59:03 AM
Quote from: Under Lights on October 20, 2018, 09:37:31 PM
Can't understand it. Massively underachieved with Dromore, arguably the best team in Tyrone. Don't see how that leads to a job with a county team.

It's Derry. It's a step down in fairness.

clarshack

Quote from: clarshack on October 19, 2018, 02:10:20 PM
Tattyreagh by 1
Coalisland by 2

Just didn't get the margin of victories correct.

GetOverTheBar

From a neutral point of view today I think the two Champions today in the end were worthy winners, Coalisland and Tattyreagh just seemed to want it that bit more - that said, I thought Killyclogher were very comfortable for their lead into HT. Coalisland made a few shrewd tweaks on matchups in the 2nd half which reaped rewards. Big McGahans goal was textbook full forward - shows that there is a place in the modern game for the big man (when you kick it in...Coalisland didn't bother at all in first - maybe once, which he drew a free from if memory serves me right).

Some negatives though.

-Why did anyone from Augher let Aiden Cassidy come onto the pitch, he was limping coming on for gods sake. Absolutely terrible stuff from the management - they should never have let him tog out to be put in that position by the player, I'm sure he 100% wanted to come on.

-some of the Coalisland fans on the terrace side of the pitch were an absolute disgrace, grown men fighting compounded by the behaviour of some of the young boys, couldn't have been more than 11 or 12 and the verbal abuse they were roaring egged on by adults who should really know better. I even seen young lads kicking the shite out of each other on the pitch at HT. Poor stuff.

Club boi

100% about A.Cassidy mental he was allowed to even strip out

Coalisland fully deserved their win. Better team all around. Killyclogher very poor going forward, nobody looked capable of scoring bar M.Bradley. C Mc Cann was brutal when Killyclogher needed their big players. Mc Nally, Fee, O'Hagan all stood out but once again P.Hamshey outstanding and brought the fight.

Never seen any of the mentioned Terrace issues and I was over on the terrace. Last time these 2 played the Coalisland support also let themselves down so doesnt sound surprising

Don't expect to see Local Expert on here until about Wednesday lol but just hope when he does appear he celebrates the win and not just for matching his neighbors tally under Cassidy

omagh_gael

Fair play to the Tatts. That is some achievement. They'll relish bringing the big guns down their next year.

They must be sick in Fintona watching their smaller neighbours in senior whilst they sit in obscurity in Division 3. Fionn will be in hiding now til after Christmas!!

clarshack

Is it true that 5-6 of the Omagh starting team should really be playing for Tattyreagh? Heard something about a row years back causing a split. Could be all BS.

square_ball

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on October 21, 2018, 07:01:38 PM

-Why did anyone from Augher let Aiden Cassidy come onto the pitch, he was limping coming on for gods sake. Absolutely terrible stuff from the management - they should never have let him tog out to be put in that position by the player, I'm sure he 100% wanted to come on.

That was a total disgrace. Should not have been let near the pitch. Doesn't reflect well on the Augher management and medical people at all.

Scoring Zone

fantastic achievement for the tatts, fully deserved finished the final and semi final very well and full credit. however as it has been said the management in augher are a disgrace putting that lad on, players need to be saved from themselves in that situation - stupidity over-ruled common sense.

in the senior game coalisland were lifeless in the first half playing into k'cloghers hands, but a scrappy goal gave them the kick in the arse they needed and made k'clogher chase (which they are not built to do against a top side) and finished well. although credit is due to k'clogher as well, they have been very very consistent for a number of years in league and championship and let this one get away