Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: BIGONE on October 19, 2018, 02:06:12 PM
Has he not done cruciate? He wont play an active part. He might come on as a token gesture if they are a few up in last minute.

It's not impossible to play on a cruciate injury if you have enough muscle in and around your knee to 'support'. Cassidy looked like he was moving ok on the line there in the Semi Final.

It would be very unadvised though. I'll be surprised to see him play any part myself but I've no insight as to if its a full ACL tear/Medial strain or what type it actually is.

chieftain

Quote from: southtyronegael on October 19, 2018, 02:37:45 PM
Quote from: In hiding on October 19, 2018, 01:42:35 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on October 19, 2018, 12:52:18 PM
Augher by 2. Expect Aiden Cassidy to play some part. Coalisland by 1.
done the ACL but should see some action. Will need surgery after augher win the all Ireland.

What's Cassidys injury?
Torn hamstring ?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Frank_The_Tank

Are the games being streamed on Sunday does anyone know?  Havent seen anything on Twitter or tyronegaa.ie about it.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

skeog

No streaming Noels unbiased commentary for overseas listeners.

GlenMan

Streaming confirmed. Expect to see announcement on social media tonight.

Intermediate game live, Senior game deferred.

Norf Tyrone

Stewartstown bt Kildress tonight.

Significant result at the foot of the table.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

square_ball

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on October 19, 2018, 09:24:38 PM

Thought all final round games had to played at the same time?

WT4E

Tintown fairly stitched us up tonight. Fair play I wouldn't have thought of it or have been comfortable with it but we played with fire and got burnt!

Gaafan2

Quote from: WT4E on October 19, 2018, 09:46:53 PM

Tintown fairly stitched us up tonight. Fair play I wouldn't have thought of it or have been comfortable with it but we played with fire and got burnt!

Why what happened?

WT4E

Dont really want to get into it. But u can maybe guess considering we accommodated them to change match as didnt suit their players next weekend.

It's a bit raw now.

clarshack

Quote from: WT4E on October 19, 2018, 11:07:06 PM
Dont really want to get into it. But u can maybe guess considering we accommodated them to change match as didnt suit their players next weekend.

It's a bit raw now.

I was under the impression both teams wanted to change the fixture? We only had 2 subs this evening and both were used for injured players before another one of our players picked up a black card early in the 2nd half meaning we had nobody to put on as a replacement. Kildress should have kicked on and finished the job off but poor shooting let them down.

WT4E

Quote from: clarshack on October 19, 2018, 11:42:14 PM

It's a bit raw now.

I was under the impression both teams wanted to change the fixture? We only had 2 subs this evening and both were used for injured players before another one of our players picked up a black card early in the 2nd half meaning we had nobody to put on as a replacement. Kildress should have kicked on and finished the job off but poor shooting let them down.

No Stewartstown requested match change.

Kildress only had 3 eligible subs and one of those was carrying a significant injury... Kildress could of had done better alright had the heads been right but It leaves a very sour taste in our mouths. I think its a lesson we have learned and therell be people out there with very little sympathy for what happened.

All the best in the promotion playoffs.

bigtogs

Quote from: WT4E on October 19, 2018, 11:48:44 PM

It's a bit raw now.

Kildress only had 3 eligible subs and one of those was carrying a significant injury... Kildress could of had done better alright had the heads been right but It leaves a very sour taste in our mouths. I think its a lesson we have learned and therell be people out there with very little sympathy for what happened.

Stewartstown requested change.. Kildress agreed....Stewartstown won...Kildress not happy....Am i missing something?

In hiding

Quote from: bigtogs on October 19, 2018, 11:53:41 PM
Quote from: WT4E on October 19, 2018, 11:48:44 PM

It's a bit raw now.

Stewartstown requested change.. Kildress agreed....Stewartstown won...Kildress not happy....Am i missing something?

Did kildress think stewartstown were going to give them the points ?

Carmen Stateside

both teams with only two subs? Doesn't sound like either team was to fussed on game.