Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OurKid

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on October 15, 2018, 09:30:19 PM
Quote from: OurKid on October 15, 2018, 08:00:09 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on October 15, 2018, 12:10:16 PM
Not much chat yet about the two county finals coming up Sunday.

Ill go for Augher & Killyclogher wins

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on October 15, 2018, 09:30:19 PM
Quote from: OurKid on October 15, 2018, 08:00:09 PM

Couldn't see killclogher doing it at all. Not the same outfit as 2016 , Mark Bradley that bad against Derrylaughan they put Momad Dos Santos on him and he's by far the worst player to grace a pitch in East Tyrone.

Set up a fake profile to introduce racial slurs!! Wise up.
Couldn't see killclogher doing it at all. Not the same outfit as 2016 , Mark Bradley that bad against Derrylaughan they put Momad Dos Santos on him and he's by far the worst player to grace a pitch in East Tyrone.

Set up a fake profile to introduce racial slurs!! Wise up.
Don't see how racial slurs come into this. Merely a footballing observation?

Tintown rattler

Well

Coalisland vs killyclogher ?

Personally can't call it. Will go right down to the wire. Wouldn't rule out another draw. Any update on Marty swift. His presence will be a huge boost. Key battle for me is mcniece and Gorman. If mcniece fires up I wouldn't want to be against the fianna

WT4E

Tintown Rattler are yous going for promotion to the big league or calling it quits for the year?

deadman

Quote from: WT4E on October 16, 2018, 11:56:25 AM
Tintown Rattler are yous going for promotion to the big league or calling it quits for the year?
WT4E you may as well ask the man on the moon about the Harps' promotion aspirations than an account named 'Tintown Rattler'

scout

Quote from: deadman on October 16, 2018, 12:06:58 PM
WT4E you may as well ask the man on the moon about the Harps' promotion aspirations than an account named 'Tintown Rattler'

Also think it's clear to see from the weekends results they do not want playoffs, as Urney are not 7pts a better team than Stewartstown,especially with stewartstown at home.

Tintown rattler

Quote from: deadman on October 16, 2018, 12:06:58 PM

Relax relax ! The result against urney speaks for itself.

jb81

Quote from: Tintown rattler on October 16, 2018, 11:26:43 AM
Well

Personally can't call it. Will go right down to the wire. Wouldn't rule out another draw. Any update on Marty swift. His presence will be a huge boost. Key battle for me is mcniece and Gorman. If mcniece fires up I wouldn't want to be against the fianna

Bradley and Swift fit to play from what I have heard. Think KC will have just too much for them.

Jim Bob

Would Swift be a  speedy player ?

GaaFanatic123

Quote from: jb81 on October 16, 2018, 04:01:39 PM
Quote from: Tintown rattler on October 16, 2018, 11:26:43 AM
Well

Bradley and Swift fit to play from what I have heard. Think KC will have just too much for them.

Of course Bradley is playing, its  f**cking County final, if the game was last wkend he would have played! As for Swift I think its crucial that he plays, the the experienced man back there and keeps the full back line talking and on their toes!
Difficult game to call, im going for Coalisland though, they have been far more impressive in the championship this year!

Degrassi Hi

I'm really looking forward to this weekends championship finals.  Always have admired Coalisland's attacking philosophy & it's what has got them over the line in each of this years championship wins.  McKernan V Bradley will be a very interesting tussle. Two years ago Bradley got the upper hand but McKernan has matured a lot since then.  Killyclogher are difficult to break down and they'll need big performances from Connal McCann and Nathan Donnelly. Killyclogher to shade it with the bare minimum to spare.

Intermediate final, Tattyreagh's experience of playing in 2 championship finals is bound to stand to them but Augher's recent experience in Division 1 will be a major advantage.  Darragh Cavanagh will get some close attention from either Armstrong or Murray.  Darragh Donnelly has also weighed in with some big scores for Augher but the main battle will be in the middle of the field where Johnny Harkin & McElroy lock horns. Cassidy is a major blow to Augher and for that reason I'm going to tip Tattyreagh to make the step up to senior football!!

Pmk1987

Quote from: Degrassi Hi on October 17, 2018, 09:29:08 AM
I'm really looking forward to this weekends championship finals.  Always have admired Coalisland's attacking philosophy & it's what has got them over the line in each of this years championship wins.  McKernan V Bradley will be a very interesting tussle. Two years ago Bradley got the upper hand but McKernan has matured a lot since then.  Killyclogher are difficult to break down and they'll need big performances from Connal McCann and Nathan Donnelly. Killyclogher to shade it with the bare minimum to spare

This is set to be an outstanding game of football on Sunday. McKernan v Bradley will be the key matchup I agree. However in the replayed final in 2016 Bradley made easy work of McKernan, apparently the Coalisland rookie felt sick for days he was that dizzy. It will be very interesting to see where Hampsey plays, will he be assigned the role of marking Teirnan Mccann or will he play closer to home. My main worry for both teams would be who is going to provide the scores with both teams having really strong defensive units. I think Killyclogher may just edge it in that area.

jb81

Quote from: Pmk1987 on October 17, 2018, 09:50:32 AM
Quote from: Degrassi Hi on October 17, 2018, 09:29:08 AM
I'm really looking forward to this weekends championship finals.  Always have admired Coalisland's attacking philosophy & it's what has got them over the line in each of this years championship wins.  McKernan V Bradley will be a very interesting tussle. Two years ago Bradley got the upper hand but McKernan has matured a lot since then.  Killyclogher are difficult to break down and they'll need big performances from Connal McCann and Nathan Donnelly. Killyclogher to shade it with the bare minimum to spare

This is set to be an outstanding game of football on Sunday. McKernan v Bradley will be the key matchup I agree. However in the replayed final in 2016 Bradley made easy work of McKernan, apparently the Coalisland rookie felt sick for days he was that dizzy. It will be very interesting to see where Hampsey plays, will he be assigned the role of marking Teirnan Mccann or will he play closer to home. My main worry for both teams would be who is going to provide the scores with both teams having really strong defensive units. I think Killyclogher may just edge it in that area.

I agree. I admire Coalisland's attacking game and they are dangerous. But I think the defensive unit of Killyclogher ( Gorman, McFadden, Sludden and Swift especially ) are very good and will do enough to hold Coalisland to allow their own forwards to out score them. Where Hampsey plays will be interesting all right.

Anyone know when the Tyrone TV site updates to allow people to access it?

Pmk1987

Will Tyrone TV Site show the game? It would not suprise me if the county board opted not to show it due to the gate money they lose. Great idea of a TV channel for oversea users.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Pmk1987 on October 17, 2018, 10:33:21 AM
Will Tyrone TV Site show the game? It would not suprise me if the county board opted not to show it due to the gate money they lose. Great idea of a TV channel for oversea users.

Surely they'll have done the maths and there is more to be gained via the streaming service i.e. the ex pats £5 will accrue to more than that lost at the gate. Also they will use the viewing figures to sell advertisement for next year I am sure.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

WT4E

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on October 17, 2018, 11:14:38 AM
Quote from: Pmk1987 on October 17, 2018, 10:33:21 AM

Surely they'll have done the maths and there is more to be gained via the streaming service i.e. the ex pats £5 will accrue to more than that lost at the gate. Also they will use the viewing figures to sell advertisement for next year I am sure.

It should end up with more money I would say and they are probably keen to trial for 1 year anyway to see how it goes - they can always revert if it doesn't add up this year