Destination Newry

Started by theticklemister, October 05, 2012, 09:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theticklemister

On the official armagh gaa website??????

Milltown Row2

Quote from: theticklemister on October 14, 2012, 04:00:52 PM
On the official armagh gaa website??????

Ogs are dung, about 8 miss passes there untill that score
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Etienne Lantier

Armagh site is as dead as a door nail. Meant to predict this would happen last night when I saw the hare-brainied proposal from the county board.

The county board really ought to be ashamed of their behaviour in this episode.

DestNewry

Thanks everybody for the support!
Our next live game will be St Colman's College v St Paul's HS in the Danske bank MacRory Cup.
This coming Saturday - 12 noon throw in.
We will also be covering the Down IFC and SFC finals from 2pm on Sunday.

5 Sams

Quote from: DestNewry on October 16, 2012, 02:27:18 PM
Our next live game will be St Colman's College v St Paul's HS in the Danske bank MacRory Cup.

Keep her lits lads. Great service.
The Aristocrat Years

yellowcard

Quote from: 5 Sams on October 16, 2012, 04:29:55 PM
Quote from: DestNewry on October 16, 2012, 02:27:18 PM

Keep her lits lads. Great service.

Well done lads, very professional service and the ACB made a haims of the final. I was lucky enough to be at the match but I know of mates abroad who had to switch off in frustration.

Great to see the MacRory games being screened as well, Colmans and St Pauls both had big wins in their first games, should be an interesting match.

Leo

Got a call from relative in USA who watched the Peter Rooney Tribute Night live from Canal Court last Friday. Thrilled that   he could access this while I was sitting in a bar in Wpoint unaware that it was even happening!!
Fierce tame altogether

armaghniac

Full Cross v Pearse Ógs Armagh County final at the bottom of this page (not great resolution, ok for a phone!)
http://www.armaghgaa.net/football/clubfootball/cross-claim-40th-county-title/

If you haven't heard the score, don't read the text, just play the video and sit back and enjoy!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

DestNewry

NEW VIDEO NOW: We are currently streaming footage of today's Down IFC and SFC Finals.

This broadcast went out live this afternoon.

Warrenpoint v Bosco
Kilcoo v Mayobridge.

http://www.destinationnewry.com/video/latest-video/Intermediate_and_Senior_Finals_2012

dundrumite

Is there any reason why the minor and Junior finals are the only two out of all the games you covered not to go on the website in full? By the way I think you provide an excellent service and it's definitely the highlight of the Down championship this year and long may it continue.

DestNewry

Quote from: dundrumite on October 21, 2012, 09:05:13 PM
Is there any reason why the minor and Junior finals are the only two out of all the games you covered not to go on the website in full? By the way I think you provide an excellent service and it's definitely the highlight of the Down championship this year and long may it continue.

All four finals will be on the website shortly. We hope the minor and junior finals will be up by Tuesday.

Thanks for the support!

drici

Cóilín has a big mug of tae and a comfy seat at the moment.

http://www.destinationnewry.com/news-list/headlines

drici

Baineadh sult as sin.
Maith sibh!

The Worker

What Games are being shown this weekend?

drici

http://www.destinationnewry.com/video/latest-video/

Talking about the Cookstown v Warrenpoint match at the moment.