Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiffler

Another shocker from de gea tonight, basically kills the tie.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

trailer

Utd lacking real quality and it has been ruthlessly exposed. Young is playing like a sex starved bull has been riding him up the hole all day long. Lethargic.

Hound

Quote from: Boycey on April 16, 2019, 08:25:54 PM
Quote from: trailer on April 16, 2019, 08:13:48 PM
Ronnie Whelan is a f**king w**ker. Anti Utd bias is unreal. Get in the bin you arsehole.

Ronnie's a Utd fan from a family of Utd fans.   :)
Spent a number of summers and mid term breaks in United 's youth camps. But they didn't offer him a contract, much to his surprise and disappointment. Went to 2 or 3 other clubs for trials then, and Liverpool did offer him a contract.

Cunny Funt

Whatever about a difference in quality United have been undone by their own basic errors once again. Main objective for the 2nd half now is avoiding 4 or 5-0 defeat but looking at the body language of the United players i doubt that will happen.

BennyCake

Best keeper in the world me hole.

Come back Taibi, all is forgiven.

trailer

Utd could get proper humped here. Like 5 or 6 nil.

Cunny Funt

Great goal that 3rd one and at least it didn't come from an error. The United defenders standing off Coutinho as he picked his spot was ridiculous. 

nrico2006

Quote from: BennyCake on April 16, 2019, 08:58:50 PM

Who is better?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Itchy

You're getting awful excited Trailer. There's no surprise here, Ole done well so far with an average team tgat he inherited. Needs 5 or 6 new players minimum to compete at this level.

Geoff Tipps

United completely out of their depth in this company. Europa league is currently their level.

Over the Bar

All we need now is the filthy racist cannibal to score one to compound matters!

Cunny Funt

Didn't even go down fighting because the collective heads remained on the floor since the 1st goal.  Saying all that this United side did well to reach the quarter final and at least those two semi final games showed the amount of repair work that needs to be done if United have any desire to reach the latter stages of this competition in the years ahead.  Step one should be clearing out the dead wood this summer.

Milltown Row2

Barca were not even that good. Liverpool should thump them based on that performance
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Can concentrate on the race for 4th now.

gallsman

Quote from: nrico2006 on April 16, 2019, 09:28:48 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on April 16, 2019, 08:58:50 PM

Who is better?

Than de Gea? The lad form the far end of the pitch from him tonight for one.