Quote from: seafoid on April 14, 2024, 06:17:19 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 14, 2024, 05:02:52 PM
Quote from: seafoid on April 14, 2024, 04:51:54 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 13, 2024, 11:57:45 PM
Quote from: dec on April 13, 2024, 11:48:07 PMSlow moving drones from far away

Seems symbolic

Allows Iran to show they are fighting back

Allows Israel plenty of time to shot them down

Lack of serious Israeli casualties means they probably won't escalate.

It's easy to work out for everyone, so how will that actually show to their own that they are fighting back?

Israel response will have quicker drones
Israel has to be neutralised.Warmongers have to be stopped.Netanyahu is a fascist.

I'd start with the US as head of the warmongers followed by Russia

Isreal is chicken feed
How many people has each country killed since October ?

The US or Russia?
The 3 of them.

The US can say they haven't killed anyone, but their proxy in Israel has killed thousands of civilians with US weapons, money and unwavering support.

Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor

Even Ozzy Osbourne knew this 50 years ago.

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Lubo Moravcik

Quote from: armaghniac on April 20, 2024, 10:04:27 PMNot often that I agree with this poster
https://twitter.com/KilclooneyJohn/status/1781701696525054124

In fairness to John Taylor, he has been consistent in his support for Palestine.

Itchy

Starting to see some stronger language from Micheal Martin now. Its a shame it took all those deaths before Irish mainstream politicians stood up and were counted. Maybe the justified abuse he got about his trip to Israel had an effect on him, who knows...

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/micheal-martin-says-israel-tried-to-undermine-unrwa-as-independent-report-finds-country-provided-no-evidence-of-hamas-links/a1681110605.html

Also now clear (if anyone was stupid enough to believe Israel in the 1st place) that the UNRWA/Hamas link was a total lie and the resulting actions from some western countries have resulted in speeding up the threat of famine. Shame on those countries.

Milltown Row2

Wife was talking to some nut job Christian that used to live near us in our last home.

Anyways she got talking about being a aid worker going to Israel to 'help' the Jewish community come to terms with the attacks in Israel.

She went on to say because she's been there (I ask where, but wife didn't ask) its lies being told by the media about what's happening in Gaza.. And blah blah blah, i sent my wife some links and said if you bump into her again show here this! 

People like this have the same mindset that the holocaust didn't happen
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

The thing is that there will be propaganda and lies as per any war but let's say that even (let's be very conservative) say 20% of what Israel are alleged to be up to is as heinous as they say then they're barbaric.

There are lies in war but I very much doubt one side is 100% lying and the other 0%. How people convince themselves of this I do not understand. It's basically just picking a side and backing up everything they do regardless.