Croke Park

Started by Dougal Maguire, August 05, 2017, 10:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougal Maguire

Stadium is a joke. First 20 rows in Hogan, dread to think what Cusack and Davin are like, are open to the elements yet cost the same price as those under cover. Catering a disgrace, flat beer, instant coffee and hugely overpriced
Careful now

From the Bunker

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on August 05, 2017, 10:47:31 PM
Stadium is a joke. First 20 rows in Hogan, dread to think what Cusack and Davin are like, are open to the elements yet cost the same price as those under cover. Catering a disgrace, flat beer, instant coffee and hugely overpriced

You should be proud to be able to access one of the Best stadiums in Europe and home of the Super Duper Dublin team. If you are not happy with the food Bring your own Bags of food in!

From the Bunker

My favourite thing about Croke Park is when tickets go on sale for the Bring a friend with your season ticket and they put you in 314 in the Cusack Stand. Look at 314 below and tell me how that can be in the Cusack Stand?

armaghniac

The fact that they do charge the same for different seats is bizarre, why not allow people choose €50 seats or €25 seats, and there is no excuse for instant coffee these days. Overpriced is usual, the coffee in the Athletic Grounds is even cheaper instant coffee and poor value also.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Syferus

Quote from: armaghniac on August 05, 2017, 11:07:54 PM

The fact that they do charge the same for different seats is bizarre, why not allow people choose €50 seats or €25 seats, and there is no excuse for instant coffee these days. Overpriced is usual, the coffee in the Athletic Grounds is even cheaper instant coffee and poor value also.

Feck off with that shíte. There's already general seating, terrace, premium and corporate seating, suggesting more is needed is nonsense. This isn't the EPL or the NFL.

macdanger2

Quote from: From the Bunker on August 05, 2017, 10:58:19 PM
My favourite thing about Croke Park is when tickets go on sale for the Bring a friend with your season ticket and they put you in 314 in the Cusack Stand. Look at 314 below and tell me how that can be in the Cusack Stand?

Over as far as 315 is called Cusack

From the Bunker

Quote from: macdanger2 on August 05, 2017, 11:30:53 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on August 05, 2017, 10:58:19 PM

Over as far as 315 is called Cusack

Yeah, Feck worse than I thought https://crokepark.ie/stadiumplan2/index.html

armaghniac

Quote from: Syferus on August 05, 2017, 11:29:26 PM
Feck off with that shíte. There's already general seating, terrace, premium and corporate seating, suggesting more is needed is nonsense. This isn't the EPL or the NFL.

That it isn't the EPL does not change that some of the seats are not as good as others.
For instance, charging less for the Davin might have suited some people last week when the terrace was not open. 
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

T Fearon

Sitting row e section 306,drowned by a heavy shower towards end of Armagh match.Time for a retractable roof.Also agree it is nonsensical that all seats have the same price,when some are crap and other great

Rossfan

Just glad to be in Croke Park in August.
20 odd Counties would love to have our problems..
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Orior

Touch line seats are great, but risky with the weather. You gotta just take the rough with smooth.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

omagh_gael

I was in row V in the Lower Davin. Got very lucky in that the row in front us got a drenching and we escaped with splashes of rain water on our feet. That was a pretty intense shower at the end of our game.

macdanger2

Quote from: omagh_gael on August 06, 2017, 09:31:59 AM
I was in row V in the Lower Davin. Got very lucky in that the row in front us got a drenching and we escaped with splashes of rain water on our feet. That was a pretty intense shower at the end of our game.

Good to hear, I'm in row X tomorrow

Orior

Quote from: macdanger2 on August 06, 2017, 11:18:38 AM

Good to hear, I'm in row X tomorrow

Love you too xx
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Tubberman

I'm in row U - typical!!
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."