Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

longballin

Rangers look more likely to score... Celtic very shabby no control of the ball at all

Itchy

Very very poor stuff by Celtic managing to make rangers look decent

T Fearon

JimStynes

Orior

Will be no surprise if Rangers win
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

longballin

Lucky to get a draw... very poor in second half

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Targetman on December 30, 2017, 12:53:14 PM
Dominating here should be 2 up, always a chance they'll score on the break

Dominating? Celtic woeful!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

lenny

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 30, 2017, 01:55:30 PM
Quote from: Targetman on December 30, 2017, 12:53:14 PM
Dominating here should be 2 up, always a chance they'll score on the break

Dominating? Celtic woeful!

Sevco were hungrier and celtic looked tired. Poor performance today.

bennydorano

Only saw 2nd half, poor stuff and Rangers should have won. It could have just been complacency or an off day but looked like the motivation is gone for a lot of those players, Sinclair particularly brutal.

Maybe Rangers have finally turned the corner, be interesting to see if they invest anything / much in January.

Main Street

A draw was fair enough, just Rangers missed those two sitters in the 2nd half.
Both teams could have won the game and Sinclair on his own missed more real chances than Rangers missed altogether.
A bit of pluck from Rangers and below average from Celtic, I wouldn't read too much into it. Young Ajer looked good today and good enough to claim the CH spot.

stew

Quote from: bennydorano on December 30, 2017, 02:15:37 PM
Only saw 2nd half, poor stuff and Rangers should have won. It could have just been complacency or an off day but looked like the motivation is gone for a lot of those players, Sinclair particularly brutal.

Maybe Rangers have finally turned the corner, be interesting to see if they invest anything / much in January.

This was Celtics 9th game in 30 days, they were tired, first half they could have been two ahead, sevco better team chances wise in the second half, that said they were more up for it and had some outstanding performances of note and well worth the point.

They have not turned a corner for me, they simply got up for one game, that is a key difference between them and Celtic, Celtic when not at their best grind out a win or a draw, Sevco when off the pace lose or are lucky to get a point, today they fully deserved a point and were as good as they could be, Celtic were about 70% of what they can be.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Itchy

Celtic possibly tired but for me McGregor, Lustig and Forrest need replacing. None of them are good enough.

ned

Quote from: stew on December 30, 2017, 02:43:36 PM

This was Celtics 9th game in 30 days, they were tired, first half they could have been two ahead, sevco better team chances wise in the second half, that said they were more up for it and had some outstanding performances of note and well worth the point.

They have not turned a corner for me, they simply got up for one game, that is a key difference between them and Celtic, Celtic when not at their best grind out a win or a draw, Sevco when off the pace lose or are lucky to get a point, today they fully deserved a point and were as good as they could be, Celtic were about 70% of what they can be.

Exactly. How can benny claim rangers should have won when he only saw the second half? Also, obviously doesn't follow Scottish football. Rangers beat Aberdeen twice in succesive games then lost two against "lesser teams". They've turned more corners this season than an idiot stuck in a maze.

ned

Quote from: Itchy on December 30, 2017, 03:19:36 PM
Celtic possibly tired but for me McGregor, Lustig and Forrest need replacing. None of them are good enough.

You must be basing your opinion on one game because Forrest has been a standout for us this season.
This was Celtic's 38th competitive game of the season. Lustig just needs a rest. McGregor is a good squad player but should only be a starter occasionally.

stew

Quote from: ned on December 30, 2017, 04:08:53 PM
Quote from: stew on December 30, 2017, 02:43:36 PM

Exactly. How can benny claim rangers should have won when he only saw the second half? Also, obviously doesn't follow Scottish football. Rangers beat Aberdeen twice in succesive games then lost two against "lesser teams". They've turned more corners this season than an idiot stuck in a maze.

Knowing Benny he meant that they won the second half, he is correct on that score, overall a draw a fair result.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.