Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 09, 2008, 04:31:24 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on August 09, 2008, 04:30:00 PM
Was he sick DH? Young fella.
Did you mean DG or does DH stand for d**khead?

Pints,I would hazard a guess DH means Drinking Harp
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 09, 2008, 04:35:01 PM

Ah right, I missed drinkingharp's post there - I thought Puck was on about armagh footfall.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Puckoon

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 09, 2008, 04:36:51 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 09, 2008, 04:35:01 PM

Ah right, I missed drinkingharp's post there - I thought Puck was on about armagh footfall.

Sometimes there are no words pints. Sometimes it is better that way.

Lecale2

Where is the wake? I think I need to go to this.

In the Onion Bag

I'am one of professional funeral goers. Always checking the death coloums looking for a good one, relation or not doen't matter to me so long as its a good wake.

Heard that something big died in Arma today, funeral Monday or Tuesday.  Has anyone got the details of where and when?

I also need to know the names of a few close relatives of the deceased to pass meself off as someone who cares, help with names please?

Anybody give me a lift?   

pintsofguinness

It's nice the Down Lads want to attend the Armagh wake to show their respect - it makes me almost wish we didnt dance around on your grave in 99.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Bacon

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 09, 2008, 08:15:29 PM
It's nice the Down Lads want to attend the Armagh wake to show their respect - it makes me almost wish we didnt dance around on your grave in 99.

Good response POG. If Armagh football died today, Down football certainly died in 1999.

;D
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

In the Onion Bag

Bacon & POG.
I suppose 1099 was when gaelic was invented - Johnny come latelys.  Still will you make it to the funeral and maybe buy give me lift?

Colonel Cool

Quote from: In the Onion Bag on August 09, 2008, 08:54:52 PM
Bacon & POG.
I suppose 1099 was when gaelic was invented - Johnny come latelys.  Still will you make it to the funeral and maybe buy give me lift?

What? Are you drunk Onion Bag?

This was a very useful thread that is now being abused.
I'm not Homer Simpson. That ship has sailed. I'm "Colonel Cool"!

ziggysego

Soul legend Isaac Hayes dies
Posted: 03:49 PM ET

(CNN) — Soul singer and arranger Isaac Hayes, who won Grammy awards and an Oscar for the theme from the 1971 action film "Shaft," has died at his home in Memphis, Tennessee, the Shelby County sheriff's department reported Sunday.
Testing Accessibility

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: Down Gael on August 09, 2008, 04:13:59 PM
The death has occurred of Armagh Football (née Orchard) 1999-2008.
Peacefully at Croke Park, Dublin. Removal Saturday evening at 5pm for mass at 7pm in Crossmaglen Chapel. Interment afterwards in adjoining cemetery.
Donations in lieu of flowers to Morgan Fuels, Dublin Rd. Newry. Co Down.

Gardai in Dublin have charged a Wexford man in connection with the suspicious death yesterday of Armagh football. Appearing in a special court,thirty-year-old Matthew Ford pleaded not guilty to the charge. A Garda Inspector said that he belived that he could connect Ford to the crime and stated that he had 36,000 witnesses to call upon. In addition to the murder charge, Ford is further charged to embarrassing a ginger haired man on numerous ocassions and effectively ruining his career as an inter-county player. Rumours that the death of Armagh football was greeted in heaven by uncontrollable tears were discounted today. It is belived that the rainfall after the game were just tears of relief from above as no longer will Croke Park have to endure their style of football.   

Down Gael

Is that the same Mattie who was injured yesterday? It will never stand up in court.
Free the Wexford 1  ;)

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

An Fear Rua

Its Grim up North

full back