Documentaries

Started by 5 Sams, July 14, 2013, 08:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michaelg

Quote from: bennydorano on October 03, 2020, 07:57:01 PM
I am Duran (Roberto), Boxing doc, a great watch.
What platform is that available on?

bennydorano

Downloaded it from Sky Documentaries

Angelo

GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Taylor

The Forgotten West Memphis Three.

Frightening story and another example of how corrupt the US Judicial has been for a long time.

Bob Ruff does a good job - has anyone any idea of where he is now with the investigation?

gallsman

Quote from: Taylor on October 05, 2020, 07:44:58 AM

Frightening story and another example of how corrupt the US Judicial has been for a long time.

Bob Ruff does a good job - has anyone any idea of where he is now with the investigation?

The was a brilliant documentary about the case about 10 years ago called West of Memphis, highly recommend checking it out.

It focused on the campaign to free and prove the innocence of the three while also pointing a few fingers at who the real perpetrators might have been.

Taylor

Quote from: gallsman on October 05, 2020, 09:17:05 AM
Quote from: Taylor on October 05, 2020, 07:44:58 AM

The was a brilliant documentary about the case about 10 years ago called West of Memphis, highly recommend checking it out.

It focused on the campaign to free and prove the innocence of the three while also pointing a few fingers at who the real perpetrators might have been.

It wouldnt have taken much additional police work at the time to uncover evidence.

Will get looking into your recommendation galls

ziggy90

Quote from: bennydorano on October 03, 2020, 07:57:01 PM
I am Duran (Roberto), Boxing doc, a great watch.

Thanks for the head's up for this. It is indeed as you say a great watch, especially as he's my favourite fighter of all time.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

bennydorano

Fire in Babylon - about the great West Indian Cricket team of the 70s & 80s, available on Sky Documentaries.

Boycey

Quote from: bennydorano on October 15, 2020, 08:59:07 PM
Fire in Babylon - about the great West Indian Cricket team of the 70s & 80s, available on Sky Documentaries.

Must have a look, they were mostly responsible for nurturing my lifelong love for the game...

The four horsemen of the apocalypse  8)
https://youtu.be/Ync2pKXveeE

bennydorano

Loving anything Michael Portillo is doing Documentary wise, very engaging.

Milltown Row2

Watching Challenger on Netflix, pretty good, and by f**k what a chance those guys took every time they flew, nuts!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rossfan

Programme on RTÉ tomorrow night about Terence McSweeney.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM