Price of a Pint

Started by toby47, October 13, 2021, 09:46:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurganblue

Just watched a video on making whiskey sours... egg whites an all. Quare handling making them every 30/40 mins of an evening :)

Old fashioned looks easier

Milltown Row2

Quote from: lurganblue on November 15, 2023, 10:20:32 PMJust watched a video on making whiskey sours... egg whites an all. Quare handling making them every 30/40 mins of an evening :)

Old fashioned looks easier

Egg whites separating isn't that difficult tbf.. it's a great wee drink though
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

Kraken Dark n Stormy is the handiest one you'll make in the house. Rum, lime juice, ginger beer.

Puckoon

Jesus Christ will ye lads f**king tighten up. Beer and a whiskey. Down the hatch. If you're out for a fancy dinner pass yourself with a swift martini or an old fashioned. End the night with an espresso martini and 3 or 4 ports.

Fuggin all ireland winners in here separating egg whites.  ;D  ;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ONeill on November 15, 2023, 10:57:11 PMHow do you make it?

Whack your bourbon syrup lemon juice all into one cup, egg white into another.

Pour all into the one mix cup and shake it for good 40 seconds or so, make nice a frothy  ;)

Add the ice and shake it again for about 30 seconds

And use the strainer to pour into glass.. job done.

You can add some Angostura bitters once settled on top
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Puckoon on November 15, 2023, 11:35:05 PMJesus Christ will ye lads f**king tighten up. Beer and a whiskey. Down the hatch. If you're out for a fancy dinner pass yourself with a swift martini or an old fashioned. End the night with an espresso martini and 3 or 4 ports.

Fuggin all ireland winners in here separating egg whites.  ;D  ;D

;D

ONeill

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 15, 2023, 11:36:04 PM

Whack your bourbon syrup lemon juice all into one cup, egg white into another.

Pour all into the one mix cup and shake it for good 40 seconds or so, make nice a frothy  ;)

You lost me with bourbon syrup lemon juice
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ONeill on November 15, 2023, 11:38:54 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 15, 2023, 11:36:04 PM

Whack your bourbon, syrup and lemon juice all into one cup, egg white into another.

You lost me with bourbon syrup lemon juice

gawa316

An oul pina colada around the pool on a hot day goes down a treat!

Buck some frozen pineapple, rum and coconut water in a blender and hey presto!

Blowitupref

Cheltenham Festival prices.

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

toby47

Work event last week in Fratelli Belfast, sweet lord I haven't saw prices like it! Obviously we weren't paying, but looking at the drinks menu gave me a shiver down my back. Absolutely disgraceful prices in Belfast (or anywhere) Apparently the same group that own The Galgorm & Cafe Parisian who both apparently charge over £7.50 for a Guinness.

From Memory - (Their Drinks Menu is online too for anyone wanting to see it)
Pint Lager - £8.50
Pint Stout - £7.50
Gin & Tonic - £13.40

5times5times

Quote from: toby47 on March 26, 2024, 01:51:12 PMWork event last week in Fratelli Belfast, sweet lord I haven't saw prices like it! Obviously we weren't paying, but looking at the drinks menu gave me a shiver down my back. Absolutely disgraceful prices in Belfast (or anywhere) Apparently the same group that own The Galgorm & Cafe Parisian who both apparently charge over £7.50 for a Guinness.

From Memory - (Their Drinks Menu is online too for anyone wanting to see it)
Pint Lager - £8.50
Pint Stout - £7.50
Gin & Tonic - £13.40

BOTTLED BEER  :o  :o  :o  :o

CORONA / Mexico / £7.40
PERONI / Italy / £7.40

Milltown Row2

Out for a meal on Sat afternoon.. bill was £80 a head! Is what it is, had a great time and decent food..Ya only live once!

bannside

Had a pint in the O'Dees on Sunday afternoon after Antrim beat Wicklow to stay up. £3.70 Rockshore, that's not a special promotion, that's the usual price.