www.retrogaa.com

Started by Zulu, August 15, 2008, 11:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

donelli

have retrogaa now ceased to trade?
link not working

DoireGael

Is there anywhere you can buy retro jerseys these days? The old Derry jerseys hold a lot better memories  :'(

themac_23

Quote from: DoireGael on June 07, 2017, 03:58:45 PM
Is there anywhere you can buy retro jerseys these days? The old Derry jerseys hold a lot better memories  :'(

Think gaastore.com do some retro jerseys, try eBay or think there is a guy on twitter gaa swap or something, if you mailed him what you were looking I'm sure he'd tweet it out for ya

Owen Brannigan

Quote from: themac_23 on June 08, 2017, 10:40:56 AM
Quote from: DoireGael on June 07, 2017, 03:58:45 PM

Think gaastore.com do some retro jerseys, try eBay or think there is a guy on twitter gaa swap or something, if you mailed him what you were looking I'm sure he'd tweet it out for ya

Tony Fearon has them all and well broken in.  Not sure if he will part with them.

Itchy

Seems to be no Monaghan retro section, I suppose it's their lack of a GAA heritage and tradition.

armaghniac

Unlike some places, Monaghan's best days are ahead.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

donelli

Know someone who took stock of a lot of these retro jerseys (must be bankrupt stock).
derry (93), antrim (87), tyrone(86), Kilkenny and Kerry (81) seem to make up the majority of them. Though several counties there

Pm if any1 interested in them. hes selling them off at 10e each

donelli

got a good few messages on the retro jerseys by pm.
i only took 2 photos of some of the jerseys but dont know how to upload a photo here (tyrone and derry).
whatsapp me on 087 1408562 and i can send on the photos.

Definitely no down, meath, armagh, monaghan or mayo jerseys as i was looking for some of them. dublin but only in small or xxl (think they were '83 and '87)
some clare ('77??) there too i think.
he had the ireland australia compromise rules jersey ('84) which was really goood, but only in xxl

will be with him on monday, so can get some then if needed.