Who’s Been Cancelled??

Started by screenexile, June 20, 2020, 11:56:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

general_lee

Quote from: seafoid on September 17, 2023, 11:31:25 AM
Quote from: jcpen on September 17, 2023, 08:01:51 AM
Didn't watch any of it. What are the allegations? Was he messing around with kids?
A 16 yo. Also accused of raping women.
Watched it. He'd gone off the radar completely and I hadn't really noticed. Thinking back, you wonder how he got away with it. Apparently was at both of Bob Geldof's daughters at different stages.

trailer

Like Saville we really should've known to look at him.

Joeythelips

I get hindsight is great and this was probaly part or his silly comedy radio show but even still how were alarm bells not going off, this clip is from 2007.

https://twitter.com/oliviamike1994/status/1703672864228995562

seafoid

Quote from: trailer on September 18, 2023, 10:28:11 AM
You would need a database to build up a picture.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

trailer

Quote from: seafoid on September 18, 2023, 11:35:36 AM
Quote from: trailer on September 18, 2023, 10:28:11 AM
You would need a database to build up a picture.

Unkempt, long haired weirdo.... serious pervert vibes if you ask me.

Eire90

was the mother of the 16yo driving her to brands house why would a mother drive a 16yo to a man in his 30s house  thats what i have seen on some forums and comments.

johnnycool

Quote from: Eire90 on September 18, 2023, 02:25:15 PM
was the mother of the 16yo driving her to brands house why would a mother drive a 16yo to a man in his 30s house  thats what i have seen on some forums and comments.

society is fúcked when even potential of sexual abuse is deemed as a right vrs left issue.

A deviant cúnt is a deviant cúnt irrespective of their political viewpoints.

Mourne Red

Load of shite that there he got a car to take her, it was in the doc.. On the BBC news victim says "a BBC car would take her from school to Brand's house when she was 16 and he was 30"

gallsman

Quote from: Mourne Red on September 18, 2023, 03:02:05 PM

Load of shite that there he got a car to take her, it was in the doc.. On the BBC news victim says "a BBC car would take her from school to Brand's house when she was 16 and he was 30"

There was more than one encounter. In the full article it's detailed about the mother driving her round.

You can question the ma's wisdom but that has no bearing on whether or not Brand is a sc**bag.

Joeythelips

Quote from: gallsman on September 18, 2023, 04:50:39 PM
Quote from: Mourne Red on September 18, 2023, 03:02:05 PM

On BBC today she said her Mum was against them meeting but Brand had told her what to say to get out of school etc. Sounds like grooming to me.

There was more than one encounter. In the full article it's detailed about the mother driving her round.

You can question the ma's wisdom but that has no bearing on whether or not Brand is a sc**bag.

RedHand88

Quote from: johnnycool on September 18, 2023, 02:34:36 PM

society is fúcked when even potential of sexual abuse is deemed as a right vrs left issue.

I thought the exact same. Is nothing except from the culture war?

seafoid

Famous media groomers lure teenage girls and boys  with promises of media careers and then rape them. It happens all the time.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Captain Scarlet

Quote from: RedHand88 on September 18, 2023, 05:36:40 PM
Quote from: johnnycool on September 18, 2023, 02:34:36 PM

I thought the exact same. Is nothing except from the culture war?

I'm confused by the elite label. Musk is a billionaire with an entitled background but not elite.
Brand lives in mansions, worked for the BBC but is also being defended.

Heads need to roll across the board in terms of anyone who booked and/ or enabled Brand.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

imtommygunn

The elite and the establishment are two ones that people use to fit their argument no re not consistent at all.

Deerstalker

Why do they keep saying Brand, and others, "strongly" and "strenuously" deny the claims. Why do they not just deny the claims ? It makes no odds the description when it all comes out in the wash