Who’s Been Cancelled??

Started by screenexile, June 20, 2020, 11:56:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

10mins into it here. It's grim stuff.

red hander

quit yo jibbajabba

Poor first half for Russell, confident he will turn things around in the second half ..

Captain Scarlet

I wouldn't stomach the show but always hated the hoor anyway.

All the right wing types from the USA will jump to his defence even though he scuppered Corbyn, Assange and is a lefty up until recently.

Like he is a self confessed drug addicted sex addict, so surely there are some awful things in his past.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Captain Scarlet on September 16, 2023, 10:44:56 PM
I wouldn't stomach the show but always hated the hoor anyway.

All the right wing types from the USA will jump to his defence even though he scuppered Corbyn, Assange and is a lefty up until recently.

Like he is a self confessed drug addicted sex addict, so surely there are some awful things in his past.
That sex addiction will kill me!  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Eire90

russel brand has loads of loyal supporters

Wildweasel74

Looks like another sc**bag in plain sight hiding behind lawyers, high level tv exces and promoters. Did any of these girls actually complain to the police?

seafoid

#nonce is flying around twitter.
There are very few hashtags that have the power to cut through the noise and get the full attention of our neighbours the Tans

3 from the past are
#MyraHindley
#NewsOfTheWorld
#JimmySavile.

If Russell Brand turns out to be a #nonce he will enter the child abuse Pantheon of England along with
#MyraHindley
#NewsOfTheWorld
#JimmySavile

When people think #nonce they will think of either

#MyraHindley
#NewsOfTheWorld
#JimmySavile
#RussellBrand

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

RedHand88

Watching it reminded me of seeing the old Jimmy Saville footage where you wonder how people didn't catch on sooner. He was basically bragging about it on stage.

jcpen

Didn't watch any of it. What are the allegations? Was he messing around with kids?
This is one of my 3 usernames.

LC

Saw a bit of it last nigh and indeed truly shocking.

The victim accounts were harrowing however and indeed this investigation / documentary seems to be in the making for some time.  It would have been a big step for them coming out and giving the producers the full accounts of the various events and indeed such producers would have been thorough so to ensure accusations were neither false nor libellous.  That being said and having taken that big step I am wondering why did none of the victims make a formal complaint to the police.  If they did or someone in similar position made a complaint now could RB's legal team argue that last nights show would affect his chances of a fair trial?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: jcpen on September 17, 2023, 08:01:51 AM
Didn't watch any of it. What are the allegations? Was he messing around with kids?
Allegedly some 16 year old girl.

Eire90

did brand start getting into conspiracys big time as a way to cover himsef and say the globalists are trying to take him down.

Mourne Red

Quote from: Eire90 on September 17, 2023, 10:13:30 AM
did brand start getting into conspiracys big time as a way to cover himsef and say the globalists are trying to take him down.

https://x.com/danbarker/status/1702984313606640090?s=46&t=zMI0pHqP8aYtYYerofczvg

Post on Reddit 8 months ago.. Whoever he was called it brilliantly

seafoid

Quote from: jcpen on September 17, 2023, 08:01:51 AM
A 16 yo. Also accused of raping women.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU