The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

I hear Trump Jr was high during his speech tonight. I'll watch clips of it later. I don't want the RWNJs thinking I'm adding to their ratings by watching their team in action.

imtommygunn

QuoteDonald Trump is everything I taught my children not to do in kindergarten.

;D

Boris too.

sid waddell

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 25, 2020, 06:32:30 AM
I hear Trump Jr was high during his speech tonight. I'll watch clips of it later. I don't want the RWNJs thinking I'm adding to their ratings by watching their team in action.
His girlfriend behaved like she was sniffing glue while watching videos of Hitler at Nuremberg

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1298076194219257856

J70

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 25, 2020, 01:52:22 AM
Every time I hear the name Falwell I can't help but think of Christopher Hitchens and his epic eulogy for Jerry Falwell Snr.

"If you gave Falwell an enema he could be buried in a matchbox."  ;D

I didn't agree with him on everything, but I miss the wit and intelligence of Hitchens. We could seriously use someone with his rhetorical gifts and debating skills these days.

sid waddell

Republicans have had to pull a speaker from the virtual Nuremberg freak show after she was exposed as a raving anti-Semite

That just leaves all the other ones who are still speaking, and I use the word "speak" in its loosest possible sense, doing the cocaine yell into an empty room more like

Eamonnca1

Quote from: sid waddell on August 26, 2020, 01:31:27 AM
Republicans have had to pull a speaker from the virtual Nuremberg freak show after she was exposed as a raving anti-Semite

That just leaves all the other ones who are still speaking, and I use the word "speak" in its loosest possible sense, doing the cocaine yell into an empty room more like

A bit of mandatory drug testing for the "speakers" would soon thin that herd out a little more.

sid waddell

A 17 year old white male murdered two protestors and shot another one in Wisconsin last night

The cops just let him waltz through the street with an AR-15 around his neck

So called white "militias" came in from out of state to create trouble

That's white terrorism enabled by white police and the white supremacist regime in the White House

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/investigators-focus-on-armed-white-vigilantes-after-2-shooting-deaths-in-kenosha-protests_n_5f465ffbc5b6cf66b2b131c2?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly90LmNvL1ZuNXdkRE5wd0o_YW1wPTE&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAABcsULAYnJXPEDlQmfe_ln_XU8ezCEYgqnr6CvS26ZIj3XDBrOqfdFXz47Yv9OQBXDLRx6yNCkso_ams5xkowqjjLxpKbe_QYBN2DrUlVIWe27yUvyapanYNot8nAcfN8Rv0JMdWOrXyxlh-fQpqZGbHVcj7hBaCJV_exKHLU1qV

Protesters clashed with police outside the Kenosha County Courthouse after a local white police officer shot Jacob Blake, a Black man, multiple times in the back with his children nearby over the weekend.

The third night of demonstrations appeared to turn deadly when heavily armed white vigilantes entered into the mix.

Investigators say they are focusing on a group of men with guns who were lined up outside some businesses a few blocks down the road from the courthouse, Beth told The New York Times. Ostensibly, the vigilantes were there to "protect" businesses from fires that had been set during previous nights of demonstrations.

A now-deleted Facebook page that appears to belong to Rittenhouse featured almost exclusively pro-police imagery and photos of the suspect carrying guns. At some point he changed his profile image to a "Blue Lives Matter" sign and held a fundraiser for a police nonprofit called "Humanizing The Badge."

Militia members may have been drawn to the city through a Facebook post by a group calling itself the Kenosha Guard, which encouraged "patriots" to "take up arms and defend our city tonight from the evil thugs," The Verge reported. It was unclear whether the suspect belonged to any militia groups.

sid waddell

Cops handing out bottles of water to white supremacist "militia"

"We appreciate you guys, we really do"

White terrorist scum

https://twitter.com/RetiredMaybe/status/1298592720362049536

sid waddell

Appears the Milwaukee Bucks are boycotting tonight's NBA play-off game against the Orlando Magic in protest at the outrageous police shooting of Jacob Blake (which paralysed him) and last night's white terrorism in Kenosha

gallsman

Bucks boycott now confirmed. Raptors and Celtics met last night to discuss boycotting Game 1 of the Eastern semis.

Eamonnca1

And the RWNJs have the gall to wonder why we're calling for the police to be de-funded. What happened last night is no different from RUC collusion with loyalist death squads during the Troubles. Any Irishman who sides with the police over this needs to stop pretending to be Irish.

sid waddell

Some people wonder why there's a serious problem with white supremacist terrorism in the US, and then you see who Trump invited to speak at the Republican convention, and you wonder why anybody would wonder

sid waddell

Other NBA team also refusing to play now, Orlando Magic won't accept the forfeit from Milwaukee in solidarity with them

Eamonnca1

Quote from: sid waddell on August 26, 2020, 10:04:54 PM
Other NBA team also refusing to play now, Orlando Magic won't accept the forfeit from Milwaukee in solidarity with them

Fair play to them.

sid waddell

Milwaukee Brewers major league baseball team have joined the strike