Nolan Show

Started by Ulick, January 14, 2011, 10:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Ach sure the young lad is just independent.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: All of a Sludden on January 14, 2011, 02:12:06 PM
What happened to those "rumours" about Nolan?

Looks like it was just a load of gossip queens on gaaboard speculating  :-\
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

All of a Sludden

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on January 14, 2011, 02:27:18 PM
Quote from: All of a Sludden on January 14, 2011, 02:12:06 PM
What happened to those "rumours" about Nolan?

Looks like it was just a load of gossip queens on gaaboard speculating  :-\

I didnt know the rumours were mentioned on here. I heard them elsewhere. I take it they were nonsense then.

Quote from: Mac Eoghain on January 14, 2011, 02:27:45 PM
Not too hard to track her down on Facebook - interesting message where she says that she lied to the papers about the kid moving out 'cos any mum would have done the same' or something to that effect.

Link? I bet shes a real stunner.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

pintsofguinness

That's the most advanced 5 year old ever I heard off!

Does she not know most people would have shared a room with their brother/sister  ???
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Tony Baloney

Sounds like an April Fool!

pintsofguinness

That facebook page saddens me  :-\

Crystal Bradley
Quotecant belive wot shit tis haz caused..... all i did waz tellin
lies 2 get a hse y do ppl nt understand yea i no che shudnt hve been in e paper bt e man wanted a photo of him

All of a Sludden

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 14, 2011, 07:45:27 PM

Me too.

What sort of lives do these people live? Where exactly do they live? What language do they speak?
I was pretty sure that was a wind up when I first heard it. I cannot believe we allow people like that to breed, its not fair on the children.

Some very classy friends.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

ONeill

Going by the partner's status I'd say there's more than just the three in that house.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 14, 2011, 07:45:27 PM

Crystal Bradley
Quotecant belive wot shit tis haz caused..... all i did waz tellin
lies 2 get a hse y do ppl nt understand yea i no che shudnt hve been in e paper bt e man wanted a photo of him
I'm sad because I have no idea what this means!

pintsofguinness

You have to read it aloud with a portadown/chav accent - it all comes clear

ck

I listen to the fatboy when traveling up north. He is a decent journalist but god his ego drives me mad. This biggest show in the country is a bit like me saying I have the most money in my house! He is obssesed with hos career, him on TV and him on 5 live. He is also very very pro British.

As for the aformentioned rumours? I assume you are talking about his sexuality? That's old news. He's not openly gay but doesn't deny it either. A mate of mine interviewed him years ago and he told him not to mention it.

lawnseed

Is nolan gay? i listen most days what make you think hes gay?
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

ck

Quote from: lawnseed on January 15, 2011, 08:29:30 PM
Is nolan gay? i listen most days what make you think hes gay?

As I said, a mate interviewed him. I used to work in radio ad sales and worked through Citybeat (his old station) and it was well known then. Now that you know, it will be obvious when you listen to the way he responds when people slag him about needing a good woman etc. I just have no idea why he doesnt just come out officially, he probably sees it as a bad career move which is silly this day and age.

lawnseed

the whole show is very uk/belfast orientated. it really pissed me off last week when he spent 2 days talking about swine flu in the uk when we nordies are more likely to come into contact with our southern brothers and therefore the swine flu status of the 26 counties is what the show should have been hilighting.
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

turkey+ham

that facebook page is unbelievable
Imagine children having to share a room! I'm sure there's plenty on here who had to share rooms with brothers, sisters or both!