Holidays

Started by Oakleafer93, June 03, 2009, 01:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

I wouldn't bother but I've paid for it and until EasyJet cancel it I'm stuck!

I think they will and I hope they will, I don't want a voucher as Easyjet could fold, voucher or re booking, which will cost lots, isn't an option.

Airbnb who we have Booked villa said they'll pay back Money if easyJet cancel flights! I've already paid and lost out for my daughters schools trip.

Back up plan is Donegal ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Angelo on July 08, 2020, 10:03:37 PM
Quote from: ONeill on July 08, 2020, 09:55:07 PM
I just don't get why people can't forget about flying abroad for a holiday for one summer. Just one summer.

Exactly, there's some sense of entitlement there.

Booked ages ago, worked hard all year, wife put in 10 weeks covid ward, can't get anywhere here, haven't been away in years.

I wouldn't call it entitlement

Angelo

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on July 08, 2020, 10:27:07 PM
I just don't get why people can't forget about flying abroad for a holiday for one summer. Just one summer.

Booked ages ago, worked hard all year, wife put in 10 weeks covid ward, can't get anywhere here, haven't been away in years.

I would.

It's one summer, there is a lot more serious consequences than missing out on a holiday.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Angelo on July 08, 2020, 10:29:42 PM

I would.

It's one summer, there is a lot more serious consequences than missing out on a holiday.

Just as well it's none of your business then.

Angelo

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on July 08, 2020, 10:31:21 PM

I would.

You just proven your sense of entitlement there.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Milltown Row2

If it's available and you follow same measures you're doing here then what odds?

Be different if you were going to London.

Enjoy

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Angelo on July 08, 2020, 10:49:05 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on July 08, 2020, 10:31:21 PM

I would.

You just proven your sense of entitlement there.

I will be going only if within the rules, if the quarantine is not lifted I'll take my oil. Very different from the real definition of entitlement and arrogance seen from MON and SF this week

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 08, 2020, 10:53:42 PM

If it's available and you follow same measures you're doing here then what odds?

Be different if you were going to London.

Enjoy

Thanks MR 2

GiveItToTheShooters

Stoopers never fail to get a dig in at SF, even when talking about holidays abroad ;D

gallsman

Anyone looking to go for their week in Salou or Lloret de Mar, Catalunya has announced that, from tomorrow, masks will be mandatory in all public places, including beaches. On the spot 100e fine for anyone caught without one.

Rudi

Neither would I, enjoy your holiday.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on July 08, 2020, 11:07:02 PM
Stoopers never fail to get a dig in at SF, even when talking about holidays abroad ;D

I will say it for the last time. I don't vote SDLP.  The world isn't black and white you know

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Rudi on July 08, 2020, 11:21:10 PM

Neither would I, enjoy your holiday.

Cheers, fingers crossed conditions improve and we get away

Taylor

Its hardly a sense of entitlement if someone wants to go abroad - a man/woman works hard all year f**k sake.

I am still waiting on Easyjet to cancel my flights in August - no way I will take vouchers though.

BenDover

I've a brother with flights booked from Finland into Dublin and then plans to travel home to Armagh, has anyone any idea what the story is with the 2 week isolation period can he do that at home or does he have to book somewhere in Dublin to do it? He'd be travelling with his partner and 2 young kids which is stressful enough at the best of times. Is there any update on the defined air bridge countries that was talked about so travellers from certain countries would be exempt for the isolation period?