www.retrogaa.com

Started by Zulu, August 15, 2008, 11:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zulu

Came across this site today and some of the jerseys are class, anyone any info on the quality before I take the plunge?

ONeill

Quote from: Zulu on August 15, 2008, 11:02:31 PM
Came across this site today and some of the jerseys are class, anyone any info on the quality before I take the plunge?

Not bad at all.

TYP can recall the Polo Grounds game.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Gaffer

Bought the Dublin '76 jersey couple of weeks ago. Paid £35 quid , I think it was, and I am delighted with it. No regrets. If you fancy one of the jerseys , then go for it. Delivery is quick as well with recorded delivery.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

red hander

Quote from: Gaffer on August 15, 2008, 11:51:23 PM
Bought the Dublin '76 jersey couple of weeks ago. Paid £35 quid , I think it was, and I am delighted with it. No regrets. If you fancy one of the jerseys , then go for it. Delivery is quick as well with recorded delivery.

Jaysus, Gaffer, and you the boy giving the poor Jackeens all that abuse on another thread  :P

Hardy

He probably did the same as me - bought it to put his doormat into.

Gaffer

I loved the 70's Dubs jersey and I have no probs having it. Its just that present day Dub doing all the slabbering about his present rubbish team that I am opposing.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

SLIGONIAN

I got the sligo 75 jersy for myself and my Dad. Am delighted with them, very good material aswell. You can even suggest a jersey aswell if they dont have it. Great service aswell.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

donelli

20% of all jerseys at the moment.
just availed of it

T O Hare

Jerseys are great quality, the owner has put a lot of effort into research
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

thejuice

the yella rectangles (though they should be squares) have worn away from the centre of my Meath '88 jersey, though I suppose it makes it look more authentic.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

ardmhachaabu

I got the '77 Armagh jersey from them and am well pleased with it
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

mylestheslasher

Bought the brother a 1947 Cavan replica, he loved it. Was excellent quality.

5 Sams

I know these lads personally and in fairness they are producing top class gear...
The Aristocrat Years

ONeill

I asked the feckers to do a 1956 Tyrone geansai. All you needed was a big feckin badly-drawn hand on one side.

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

saffron sam2

Quote from: ONeill on May 21, 2009, 11:59:41 PM
I asked the feckers to do a 1956 Tyrone geansai. All you needed was a big feckin badly-drawn hand on one side.

Not interested in less than 500 units. I wanted to do jerseys for the surviving members of the 1905 Peadar O'Neill Crowley's championship winning team, but the retro boys wanted me to commit to 500. Didn't deal.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet