The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Quote from: stew on February 25, 2018, 06:00:30 PM
Quote from: screenexile on February 25, 2018, 05:40:34 PM
Quote from: stew on February 25, 2018, 05:29:13 PM
https://www.facebook.com/PaulJosephWatson/videos/1976977082329769/?t=205

Sid Wadell told us all the best country in the world was Sweden of all places.

It is a shithole, not a great country and the liberals are the reason why!

That dude is not a reliable source stew!!

Did you watch the video?

What exactly did he lie about????

The Swedes are absolutely killing their culture, they will be a mnority in their own country by 2050, the left has fucked them every which way.

I've seen enough of Watson's videos to know he's another Alex Jones mouthpiece who distorts facts in order to pretend the world is being taken over by Islam and global elitists.

Yes the Muslim population is growing in the West but are they going to be in the majority in 2050?? No!

stew

Quote from: screenexile on February 25, 2018, 06:27:36 PM

Did you watch the video?

The Swedes are absolutely killing their culture, they will be a mnority in their own country by 2050, the left has fucked them every which way.

I've seen enough of Watson's videos to know he's another Alex Jones mouthpiece who distorts facts in order to pretend the world is being taken over by Islam and global elitists.

Yes the Muslim population is growing in the West but are they going to be in the majority in 2050?? No!

I never said they were going to be in the majority in Europe in 2050.

I said they will be the majority in Sweden in 2050 not Europe as a whole.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

sid waddell

Paul Joseph Watson  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You're an awful fool, Stewpid.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

screenexile

Quote from: stew on February 25, 2018, 10:36:28 PM
Quote from: screenexile on February 25, 2018, 06:27:36 PM

Did you watch the video?

I never said they were going to be in the majority in Europe in 2050.

I said they will be the majority in Sweden in 2050 not Europe as a whole.

OK I've watched the video so I'll have to have a shower now!! What a load of propagandist nonsense. At least half the articles quoted are his own for Infowars which hardly stands up to evidentiary and journalistic scrutiny!!

Where is the evidence that Muslim's will be in the majority by 2050 Stew? He says it in his video but what's it backed up with?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/29/muslim-population-in-europe-could-more-than-double

Educate yourself properly and don't believe the first thing you read or see of Facebook!

Jell 0 Biafra

I wonder why white Republicans so scared of the possibility of one day being a minority.... 

seafoid

I thought you were from Armagh, Stew. Projection is a hoor 
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

stew

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on February 26, 2018, 12:45:01 AM
I wonder why white Republicans so scared of the possibility of one day being a minority....

Keep drinking the liberal masters kool aid Jell O, White republicans! Listen to yourself.

The left are the ones obsessed with race, not the republicans, you people are special, the liberal elite keep pounding out their agenda and the lapdogs do what they do best, lap it up and spew it out, think for yourself for once man, republicans know they area a minority already, a better question would be, what could the liberal elite possibly have to gain by letting all comers in to the USA, I will give you a hint, the answers rhyme with honey and goats!.

In the last election you lot managed to cheat to get the single most unpopular woman in political history to run for you against of all people Donald J Trump and you lost, the shock waves around the world were incredible and not once have you lot taken ownership for the cancer pervading your party!

So keep rolling out the Liberal Hollywood elite to tell everyone what way they should live their lives/vote and sit back and enjoy having DJT as your President for the next six and a half years, nobody has ever done less with more than Pelosi, Clinton and the current corrupt Democratic party, it is amazing to me how utterly bereft of talent, morals and decency you are at the moment.

stew

Quote from: seafoid on February 26, 2018, 05:03:30 AM

Armagh is a city not a country there Foid, if that was meant to offend it did not work.

95.6% of rapes in the country of Sweden are carried out by foreign nationals, that is incredible, awful and if I was a Swede I would be outraged, I am outraged, but if they wont do anything about this abuse why should anyone else care?

Sids utopia is dying, that is what extreme liberalism does, Sweden will never recover from the blight that is overextending themselves when it comes to refugees, they are going to be a minority in their own  country and  seem hell bent of destroying their own culture to accomodate refugees, that is a special kind of fucked!

seafoid

Quote from: stew on February 26, 2018, 09:23:38 AM

Armagh is a city not a country there Foid, if that was meant to offend it did not work.

95.6% of rapes in the country of Sweden are carried out by foreign nationals, that is incredible, awful and if I was a Swede I would be outraged, I am outraged, but if they wont do anything about this abuse why should anyone else care?

Sids utopia is dying, that is what extreme liberalism does, Sweden will never recover from the blight that is overextending themselves when it comes to refugees, they are going to be a minority in their own  country and  seem hell bent of destroying their own culture to accomodate refugees, that is a special kind of fucked!

Refugees become middle class , Stew. They end up like MR2, searching out wine bargains . Even the Muslims  ! 
Sweden will be grand. You should dial down your Fox intake.

Fox is 120% Bullshit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xrUH1_eiB0
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

stew

Quote from: seafoid on February 26, 2018, 09:33:33 AM
Quote from: stew on February 26, 2018, 09:23:38 AM

Refugees become middle class , Stew. They end up like MR2, searching out wine bargains . Even the Muslims  ! 
Sweden will be grand. You should dial down your Fox intake.

Fox is 120% Bullshit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xrUH1_eiB0

120% is impossible but then you liberals were always shit with numbers.

You are just another tired liberal who throws out lines about Fox, you dont know me or what I watch, I watch most of the main channels for news with the exception of MSNBC because they are fucked in the head.

Change the record and be accountable for the erosion of the male of the species by your people, you people are trying to turn men into non gender specific things and that wont f**king fly.

By the way, from what I see in my home town there are a lot of very hard working EU citizens from all over Europe working their asses off to get ahead, the refugees from the middle east? Not so much, but they are great at flashing their money in the shopsto klet you know they are doing just fine without working, it is no wonder they want to flood into the UK, why wouldnt they!

Hardy

Now it's getting nasty.

See those people. Those muslims. That's the label we'll use. They're all the same. They're different t you. You're better but they're getting all the breaks. At your expense. We have to do something about it. This is our country.

You know where that stuff leads. You're better than that. Aren't you?

Denn Forever

Quote from: Hardy on February 26, 2018, 11:38:30 AM
Now it's getting nasty.

See those people. Those muslims. That's the label we'll use. They're all the same. They're different t you. You're better but they're getting all the breaks. At your expense. We have to do something about it. This is our country.
=

I agree ( I refuse to use the +1 responce)
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

stew

Quote from: Hardy on February 26, 2018, 11:38:30 AM
Now it's getting nasty.

Dont patronise me! I have never seen a single one work in Armagh, not a f**king one of them! I do see the mponey they are fanning about, I do see the fact they are cold, unfriendly people so far to a man/woman.

No one is better than anyone else, I have always maintained that and I work and pay my taxes, I hate snowflake liberals with a passion, I work for what I get, I dont like people who come here and get everything handed to them without lifting a finger in the same way I have no regard for Irish long term dole merchants who are too f**king lazy to get off theior asses and contribute!

AZOffaly

Stew, FFS. Would you look at what you're saying.

" I have never seen a single one work in Armagh, not a f**king one of them!"
" I do see the fact they are cold, unfriendly people so far to a man/woman."

Do you not realise how that sounds? Are you seriously saying that every single Muslim person who is allowed to work (what's the rules around them working in NI?) is refusing to? And they are all 'cold and unfriendly'. I mean seriously?

You are the master of hyperbole, but that sort of talk is straight out of UKIP. Is that whom you wish to be aligned with, in terms of your thinking?  And have you ever, once, thought that maybe they are not 'cold and unfriendly' people. Maybe they are thousands of miles from home, shy and nervous, and avoiding social interaction precisely because of the sort of venom you have just said? If I was in a town where I knew people said I was a lazy sponger, and very unfriendly and 'cold', I'd be avoiding too much contact, hoping to avoid confrontation.

Milltown Row2

Musilm family have lived next door to me for 12 years, both work, have property that they rent out, 3 very smart kids that have nearly all finished their college courses and will be staying to get jobs, they are not shy and sometimes I've to make up and excuse to get into the house when the husband is waffeling on! Ive never heard a peep from them or when their extended family or friends come round and close down the road in their fancy cars! All paying tax!

The father even went to work in London to be near the son who was having a mare while in College in London, eventaully taking him back home to finish the course in Queens, Ive yet to find this Muslim you talk about stew, though I know plent of fecking home grown wasters who'll not think twice about stealing your car , break into your house and tell you how to get the most money from the dole!!

But hey, Muslims are an easy target, bit like the Irish when they first went to England and the States
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea