Leinster Senior Football Championship 2017

Started by Junior Ex Laoistalk, November 18, 2016, 01:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keyser Söze

Quote from: clonadmad on June 05, 2017, 03:11:10 PM

Whats going on at this grade will see chickens coming home to roost around 2026/27,no doubt it will be the Senior County Manager's fault then also.

There aren't too many, if any, on here saying that.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

clonadmad

Quote from: Keyser Söze on June 05, 2017, 03:33:27 PM

Whats going on at this grade will see chickens coming home to roost around 2026/27,no doubt it will be the Senior County Manager's fault then also.

You seem to have missed the last 6 months on here then

Town 1980 and Ballyroan Abu will be on shortly

Keyser Söze

Quote from: clonadmad on June 05, 2017, 03:58:37 PM
Quote from: Keyser Söze on June 05, 2017, 03:33:27 PM

You seem to have missed the last 6 months on here then

Town 1980 and Ballyroan Abu will be on shortly

And you seem to have missed the point.

Both of them have criticised Creedon. So have I. Admittedly they have both at times leaned towards it being mostly his fault. But I don't think either have said it was Creedon and Creedon alone.

They main problem here on this issue for the past 6 months was that if anybody attempted to criticise Creedon, along came Tony telling us we were blind and that it wasn't Creedon's fault- it was everybody elses.

It was impossible to engage on the matter.
Just because it wasn't ALL Creedon's fault didn't mean we couldn't point out that he was and is doing a piss poor job. Yet any attempt to point this out was met by a chorus of "the fools, the fools, the fools, they don't know what they are speaking of".
Both Town1980 and BallyroanAbu were painted as such simply for pointing out the many disasters of this tenure.

We were told to reserve judgement until the league, then it was the latter stages of the league, then it was the championship. Presuming we won't improve 10 fold for the qualifiers, should we just wait until next years O' Byrne Cup? Just to be fair like.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

town1980

A lot of this is creedons fault he is employed by laois gaa to have the team fit have a plan in place to tackle Kildare,, that was not evident in any department yesterday, some people on here have taken offence to myself and ballyroan Abu for pointing this out a long time ago now, but I also wonder about our players yes I spoke about a lot of indiscipline in the squad, I seen plenty up in as peter o Leary said up in ballyroan laughing joking jumping around as if they hadn't a care in the world to me this is a massive root to our problem also,, we have a manager who just im an interview after the game goes "awe sure "Kildare wer better than us, that's all he has to say and we have players who actually deep down at the minute don't give a hoot,, creedon has no fear factor time for him to go, and Tony also

O moore parklife

Town 1980 I distinctively remember peter o leary reference the crowd leaving early to go to the festival as I was thinking it myself. Please stop being so loose with your facts and comments on an anonymous forum as it has real life effects on the names you use. This is a statement I will not be replying to your badly written retort.

Unlaoised

Sick hard to get motivated to go to the qualifiers after that
LAOIS ABÚ

town1980

Did I once mention any names ???? Im referring to lads attitude and really not giving a hoot that's a fact,, if u don't like it then I'm sorry but it all leads to the shite football we're playing ,, that's my point

Don Draper

Quote from: town1980 on June 05, 2017, 07:26:54 PM
Did I once mention any names ???? Im referring to lads attitude and really not giving a hoot that's a fact,, if u don't like it then I'm sorry but it all leads to the shite football we're playing ,, that's my point
Go away to f**k with your absolute bullshit lies. You're a f**king pest.

Cruella De Vil

I have to agree with town1980 point regarding Creedon having no fear factor. Rightly or wrongly, even if players aren't putting it in or doing what they are instructed to, the blame and responsibility will always come back to the manager. Team sport will always be like this, Offaly with babs, Man Utd with moyes, Leicester with ranieri (apologies for soccer examples)
The manger has to be strong enough and convincing enough to get the panel to buy into him, mcnulty generally could do it, it'll always be easier change one guy than start chopping up a panel of 26.
It's not as the idealists will tell you how it should be done, but it's reality.
Creedon is an unconvincing and uninspiring appointment, time for him to hop back on that merry-go-round with o'flatherta, pat Flanagan, bealin and the likes.

town1980

Don your obviously not getting what I'm saying,,, tell me the lies I'm saying please???

O moore parklife

Quote from: town1980 on June 05, 2017, 10:20:43 PM
Don your obviously not getting what I'm saying,,, tell me the lies I'm saying please???
I promised myself I wouldn't reply but here we go
You said peter o leary said that players were having the craic laughing etc at the Ballyroan festival. When he actually said the crowds were leaving to enjoy the festival..so you basically lied twice. Firstly saying peter had said something he hadn't then fabricating a story that players were running around having the laughs etc.
I hope this clears it all up as I'm uncertain they have wrote an ANN and BARRY book to explain this to you..

Don Draper

Quote from: town1980 on June 05, 2017, 10:20:43 PM
You're lying about what POL said you despicable bastard. POL done more for this county than the likes of you sniping behind your keyboard and you'd do well to pay him the respect he deserves. Easy sit at home listen to the radio than go out and support your countymen too.

High Fielder

The team on Sunday would NEVER beat Kildare. The team on Sunday, at best, might shake up poor Division 2 sides, but Kildare are progressive, young and athletic. We are not. We don't have the players at the moment. We have one star forward and nothing to support him. We haven't one good man marker in the county. We did, but he opted to play hurling. It's not enough anyway. It will never be enough. Creedon can't make good players out of bad. Creedon can't turn water into wine.

It shocks me that for all town180 thinks he knows, he doesn't know what a good footballer looks like. He has expectations of Laois lads but none of his home town. That's being very selective and disingenuous. Was he so scathing when Portlaoise lost to a terrible Stradbally team? I doubt it. No balance. Just blame the lads who are there and trying their best. And when their best isn't good enough? Oh shur that's Creedon's fault. Well it isn't. The players are not good enough, As a team, we're not good enough. As a county, we're not good enough. Nothing we do in Laois right now is good enough. In my world, it's easier to admit that than to go on flogging the dead horse.

theoldvet

The players are not good enough, As a team, we're not good enough. As a county, we're not good enough. Nothing we do in Laois right now is good enough. In my world, it's easier to admit that than to go on flogging the dead horse.

And that the truth,

Cruella De Vil

Quote from: theoldvet on June 06, 2017, 06:41:48 PM
      The players are not good enough, As a team, we're not good enough. As a county, we're not good enough. Nothing we do in Laois right now is good enough. In my world, it's easier to admit that than to go on flogging the dead horse.

And that the truth,

Agreed not good enough for Kildare and the likes, but we got beat by the likes of Sligo, Antrim, the f**king biffos, and got stuffed by Louth at home. Leave the Tipp result aside, as they are a decent outfit.
We should be good enough for any of these, add Creedon to your list, he is NOT the answer.