Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bannside

Pretty sure it reverts to under 19 this year, so there will be a 2 year drop off, probably a large % of the squad. In good hands with Hugh and his capable backroom team.

Rasharkin Gael

Quote from: bannside on November 25, 2020, 01:03:13 PM
Pretty sure it reverts to under 19 this year, so there will be a 2 year drop off, probably a large % of the squad. In good hands with Hugh and his capable backroom team.

County will remain U20 for 2021

Belfast GAA man

are county teams alloWed to train now? Elite sport and all that...

Dunsilly King

McGinley off the mark v quickly having senior trials at the weekend.

EOC1923

Could see this happening if the GAA thought they could have packed stadiums later in the year
https://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/gaa/arid-40097942.html

bannside

Indeed EOC. Another season without large attendances could be a disaster for the association.

bannslide

Any news on front runners for St Enda's job?  Surely this would be an attractive challenge?

paddyjohn

Quote from: bannslide on December 01, 2020, 02:59:48 PM
Any news on front runners for St Enda's job?  Surely this would be an attractive challenge?

Lenny I heard

Gold

Quote from: Dunsilly King on November 30, 2020, 04:17:09 PM
McGinley off the mark v quickly having senior trials at the weekend.

Howd they go?
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BrendanAntrim

Living in the future - none of this has happened yet

EOC1923

I thought they trained or met up last Saturday but Bannside can correct me if wrong

Belfast GAA man

Quote from: paddyjohn on December 01, 2020, 08:16:07 PM
Quote from: bannslide on December 01, 2020, 02:59:48 PM

Lenny I heard
Left Field here  - but maybe try one of their own?

bannside

Dont think county training for next year is allowed to commence until January as per Croke Park guidelines.