Music................

Started by PadraicHenryPearse, April 22, 2008, 12:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PadraicHenryPearse

what is everyone listening to at the moment? (apart from Captain kennedy obviously)

heading to Oz in 2 weeks. Looking for some new tunesfor my ipod. any suggestion?

lfdown2

death cab for cutie
augustana

bennydorano

The music of Ennio Morricone(music from Sergio Leone's westerns) - A freebie CD from the Sunday times a while back, excellent if you like a bit of chill music.  My name is nobody is one helluva tune & here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHouWALbuiI

Recently bought Vampire Weekend Cd, not bad.

nifan

born ruffians - red, yellow and blue
beirut - the flying club cup
tokyo police club -elephant shell

Onion Bag

Big tom and the mainliners, oh and The rocky Soundtrack

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

PadraicHenryPearse

mick flannery is who i am listening to at the moment. the tender and take it on the chin. They are on youtube. worth a listen

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

screenexile

Quote from: Dinny Breen on April 22, 2008, 12:51:22 PM
Elbow
MGMT
Neon Neon

Yeah I'm quite liking Elbow at the minute. The Raconteurs new album is good as well.

I'm really liking the Ting Tings 2 songs that have been out so I'd keep an eye out for the album in a couple of weeks.

One thing I wanted to ask on a music thread. Does anybody listen to 'The Feeling'. Possibly the most bland and boring band I have heard in a long long time yet they seem to have a legion of fans listening to their drivel. DOes anybody understand it?

The Gs Man

The Felice Brothers are well worth checking out.  http://www.myspace.com/thefelicebrothers

Heading down to see them play at the Sugar Club in Dublin next month.

They're gonna be massive!!!!!

Oh, and on the subject of Captain Kennedy, we're heading into that new studio at the Oh Yeah building in Belfast to record a new EP.  No doubt I will poison the life out of you all to listen to it when it's finished......
Keep 'er lit

nifan

Elbow are playing the queens union tonight, but unfortunately are loosing out to Liverpool vs Chelsea

thejuice

Lately for me its mostly assosrted classical music, and other times Opeth, Primordial, Era Vulgaris, Glyder and Mastodon.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

behind the wire

He who laughs last thinks the slowest

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

J70

Levon Helm - Dirt Farmer
Marvin Gaye - What's Goin' On?

hitzelsperger

Wolf Mother - Aussie band who are quality of you like good old fashioned rock n roll.

Kings of Leon - all 3 albums to date unreal

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Quality band

G's man the felice brothers sound quality have they record out?