Love Island

Started by JimStynes, June 24, 2019, 10:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: JimStynes on July 14, 2019, 10:14:57 PM
You only thought the tennis and cricket had drama today! Tonight's episode was full of tension.
Thon Belle girl should be told to get to f**k!

Haven't seen it but I'd tell Tommy he needs to grow a set of balls and if his girl asked what happened at the shop that fuk all happened. Fair fucks to Jordan for his man code
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JimStynes

Tommy let the side down

Orior

Quote from: RedHand88 on July 14, 2019, 10:04:10 PM
Quote from: Orior on July 14, 2019, 09:59:38 PM
With so much sport on it is a shame that this thread has gotten demoted to page 2.

Maura is an absolute tart. Such an embarrassment.

What's she at now?

Maybe its just the way I was brought up, but Maura'a language is appalling. She talks a lot about sex and thinks she is God's gift. But without makeup she is very plain. And she has had her nose done.

None of the other contestants are as potty mouthed as she is.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Solo_run

Quote from: Orior on July 14, 2019, 11:10:57 PM
With so much sport on it is a shame that this thread has gotten demoted to page 2.

What's she at now?

Maybe its just the way I was brought up, but Maura'a language is appalling. She talks a lot about sex and thinks she is God's gift. But without makeup she is very plain. And she has had her nose done.

Not watched any of it and don't want to.

I'm 30 but wouldn't call her a tart. There's men out there who are exactly the same if not worse. I would say there is a serious lack of class/self-respect on her part but a lot of people seem to love her.

Farrandeelin

What's she at now?

Her language is unacceptable imo. Haven't been watching it much since I heard Amy needed psychological assessment.

Between that and Jeremy Kyle, Itv really needs to have a long hard look at itself. Virgin media also, but that channel seems to just 'latch on' to whatever itv shows.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Solo_run

Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 15, 2019, 10:30:55 PM

What's she at now?

Her language is unacceptable imo. Haven't been watching it much since I heard Amy needed psychological assessment.

Between that and Jeremy Kyle, Itv really needs to have a long hard look at itself. Virgin media also, but that channel seems to just 'latch on' to whatever itv shows.

Its the people that watch it who need to take a long hard look at themselves.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Solo_run on July 15, 2019, 10:37:55 PM

What's she at now?

True.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Milltown Row2

Michael has lost the plot, apparently, so I'm told! And Curtis fancies some Irish stuff! 
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Solo_run

Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 15, 2019, 10:39:20 PM
Quote from: Solo_run on July 15, 2019, 10:37:55 PM

What's she at now?

True.

The Entertainment business will use and abuse anyone who is willing. As I have previously said, I haven't watched it but you can guarantee in the long run Maura is not going to benefit from it. If anything she has ruined her life for the sake of her moment of fame.

bogball88

The most disappointing aspect is the amount of touting going on by other contestants on their fellow Islanders. What ever happened to keeping your mouth shut  :-\

Orior

Quote from: bogball88 on July 16, 2019, 11:34:16 AM
The most disappointing aspect is the amount of touting going on by other contestants on their fellow Islanders. What ever happened to keeping your mouth shut  :-\

Agreed. But also clever editing. The producers chose to make Maura look like a slut.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

bogball88

An Irish lad entering tonight

FermPundit

Quote from: bogball88 on July 16, 2019, 12:32:19 PM

Former Munster player and current Irish Sevens international, Greg O'Shea
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: FermPundit on July 16, 2019, 12:44:29 PM
Quote from: bogball88 on July 16, 2019, 12:32:19 PM

Former Munster player and current Irish Sevens international, Greg O'Shea

So you were told  ;)

bogball88

Curtis too tired for nookie  ???