Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

Hey O'Neill, what sopcast channel u watching on, can't get a good stream
#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

'Yes'

Even though it loads ok, there'll be a blank screen for 3-4 mins, then it'll kick in.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

downtown

have you a web address for that o neill

muppet

MWWSI 2017

ONeill

Quote from: downtown on January 27, 2010, 08:12:40 PM
have you a web address for that o neill
check out myp2p.eu

Horrible performance from Arsenal so far. Cesc carrying team again, almost scored a wonder goal. Arshavin, Eduardo, Ramsey and Denilson are having shockers. 0-0 at HT

Dinny Breen

good 2nd half, The Big Dane is on, the script awaits his greatness..
#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

Bendtner on the wing and Rosicky up front? Looks like that. Opening up.

Dinny Breen

0-0

good defensive performance, had chances (hit the woodwork twice). Fair result I think.

Sunday is a must - extra-time at OT would be nice
#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

Yes, also agree a fair result, even though Arsenal hit post and crossbar. I really enjoyed Campbell's performance tonight. Just what Arsenal needed and maybe a better option than Gallas? You could see him directing proceedings and even gave Almunia a few rockets. Denilson is a liability.

You have to laugh at Bendtner. He really does think he's Pele.

Dinny Breen

Yea big Sol did well, the Goons actually looked comfortable-ish under the long ball - could be an asute signing..
Denilson is a liability.

Aye - did his best at the end to lose the game - thank God Song is back for Sunday.

QuoteYou have to laugh at Bendtner. He really does think he's Pele.

He's a legend, had a chance to slip a pass through in the Villa box but in his head dribbling past 3 defenders was the easier option. He could be the new Song though...
#newbridgeornowhere

Dinny Breen

FFS you couldn't make this shit up

Vermaelen may have suffered a broken leg

QuoteArsenal manager Arsene Wenger fears defender Thomas Vermaelen may have suffered a broken leg during Wednesday's 0-0 draw at Aston Villa.

The 24-year-old Belgium international limped off after 35 minutes at Villa Park and was replaced by Sol Campbell.

"The news is not good," Gunners boss Arsene Wenger told BBC Sport. "He will have an X-ray on Thursday morning.

"He is on crutches. It could be a fracture to the top of the fibula. We'll have to wait and see."

Wenger added: "Whether it is just a nerve problem or the bone is broken is what we have to check on."

Vermaelen joined Arsenal from Ajax last summer and has started all 23 of their Premier League games this season.

He has scored six goals in all competitions and formed an impressive centre-half partnership with Williams Gallas.
#newbridgeornowhere

stew

Quote from: Dinny Breen on January 27, 2010, 11:35:12 PM
FFS you couldn't make this shit up

Vermaelen may have suffered a broken leg

QuoteArsenal manager Arsene Wenger fears defender Thomas Vermaelen may have suffered a broken leg during Wednesday's 0-0 draw at Aston Villa.

The 24-year-old Belgium international limped off after 35 minutes at Villa Park and was replaced by Sol Campbell.

"The news is not good," Gunners boss Arsene Wenger told BBC Sport. "He will have an X-ray on Thursday morning.

"He is on crutches. It could be a fracture to the top of the fibula. We'll have to wait and see."

Wenger added: "Whether it is just a nerve problem or the bone is broken is what we have to check on."

Vermaelen joined Arsenal from Ajax last summer and has started all 23 of their Premier League games this season.

He has scored six goals in all competitions and formed an impressive centre-half partnership with Williams Gallas.

Very bad news if it is broken, a hell of a player Arsenal will really miss.

United to win 3-1 Sunday.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Dinny Breen

Good news for the Vermaelator, the leg is not broken...
#newbridgeornowhere

Puckoon

bingobus

Forget Arsenal and Vermaelen, great news for my Fantasy football team  ;D