The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Vidic ;)
He has done us enough favours to be made an honoury Liverpool player...
You'll Never Walk Alone.

gawa316

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 06, 2010, 09:10:25 PM
Vidic ;)
He has done us enough favours to be made an honoury Liverpool player...

Warnock makes 24 so ;)

supersarsfields

The Real Laoislad

Dirk Kuyt in a World Cup Final!
corn02(RIP) will be over the moon tonight
You'll Never Walk Alone.

goldenyears

Dirk kuyt is a good footballer, who has served us well in a variety of positions!

Ps. Mate of mine reckons Joe Cole was at Melwood today for talks
Would def take him

From the Bunker

Quote from: gawa316 on July 06, 2010, 09:03:52 PM
Kuyt
Babel
Gerrard
Johnson
Carra
Crouch
Maxi
Masch
Torres
Reina
Alonso
Arbeloa
Song?
Gonzalez
Agger
Skrtel

so far

Diarra*

Cisse
Anelka

*Diarra - Never made a first team appearance - Still a good call and not in my 23!

thewobbler

Kuyt - selfless, intelligent and enthusiastic, but with fat toe.

From the Bunker

Maxi Rodríguez
Javier Mascherano
Sotirios Kyrgiakos
David James
Glen Johnson
Steven Gerrard
Peter Crouch
Stephen Warnock
Jamie Carragher
Emile Heskey
Dirk Kuyt
Ryan Babel
Daniel Agger
Martin Škrtel
Fernando Torres
Pepe Reina
Álvaro Arbeloa
Xabi Alonso
Djibril Cissé
Nicolas Anelka
Harry Kewell
Rigobert Song
Mark González

Alou Diarra - never played in first team

anyone missing?

AidyMac

See in todays Irish Star, (it must be the truth then) that Liverpool may be poised to swoop for Glenn Whelan!

Not really sure what to think of that

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: AidyMac on July 07, 2010, 09:22:44 AM
See in todays Irish Star, (it must be the truth then) that Liverpool may be poised to swoop for Glenn Whelan!

Not really sure what to think of that
Well that's exciting isn't it, if that's the type of player we will be buying then I for one am looking forward to the glory years returning to Anfield.
Torres will be delighted that the ball has started rolling on his request that Liverpool sign half a dozen top class players.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

charlie stubbs

Liverpool manager Roy Hodgson is lining up a £13m move for FC Twente winger Bryan Ruiz.(Daily Mirror)

Has anyone heard of this guy!?

Would be an area we need to improve, but i think Roy can hopefully get the arm around babel and he can live up to his potential.  Rafa was never a man for doing this and Roy appears to have done this with Duff for example at Fulham and Zamora also. 

we def need to sign a left back i think that is the priority though there is a shortage of them out there, especially at a reasonable price.   >:(

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: charlie stubbs on July 07, 2010, 09:45:10 AM
Liverpool manager Roy Hodgson is lining up a £13m move for FC Twente winger Bryan Ruiz.(Daily Mirror)

Has anyone heard of this guy!?

Would be an area we need to improve, but i think Roy can hopefully get the arm around babel and he can live up to his potential.  Rafa was never a man for doing this and Roy appears to have done this with Duff for example at Fulham and Zamora also. 

we def need to sign a left back i think that is the priority though there is a shortage of them out there, especially at a reasonable price.   >:(

Yeah he was one of the stars of the dutch league last year. Was probably Twente's best player. Scored a sh*t load of goals from a left wing/forward position.

naka

joe cole stayed at the beatles hotel in liverpool last night ;)