Refugees

Started by Mayo4Sam14, September 03, 2015, 04:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

I am happy to share this refugee burden with Germany and the other EU countries, but I would like to see it done pro rata for the burden they shared with us doing our financial crisis.
MWWSI 2017

finbar o tool

An amateur requires a personal commitment that money cannot buy

foxcommander

Quote from: muppet on November 02, 2015, 03:36:08 PM
I am happy to share this refugee burden with Germany and the other EU countries, but I would like to see it done pro rata for the burden they shared with us doing our financial crisis.

There should be no refugee burden as there should be no refugees allowed in. It's not our problem. Let the US sort it. They created the mess.
Sending aid ok but this human trafficking is unsustainable.

How do you plan to integrate this number of people into a society that it actually hates.
What damage are you bringing to the future generations livelihoods? It's all well and good with your PC intentions but to be frank you're focking up the future for those coming behind. What sort of shitholes will there be in 50 years time.

If you've ever been to Birmingham or Luton....
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Eamonnca1

Play the "PC brigade" drinking game. Take a shot every time some Tory gives out about the "PC brigade" insisting on treating their fellow human beings with a bit of dignity.

Kursk

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on November 03, 2015, 05:11:42 AM
Play the "PC brigade" drinking game. Take a shot every time some Tory gives out about the "PC brigade" insisting on treating their fellow human beings with a bit of dignity.

He has a point. What would your plan be Eamonn ? Its easy to be blasé out there in California.

Esmarelda

Quote from: foxcommander on November 03, 2015, 01:50:08 AM

There should be no refugee burden as there should be no refugees allowed in. It's not our problem. Let the US sort it. They created the mess.

How do you plan to integrate this number of people into a society that it actually hates.
What damage are you bringing to the future generations livelihoods? It's all well and good with your PC intentions but to be frank you're focking up the future for those coming behind. What sort of shitholes will there be in 50 years time.

Who hates what society?

macdanger2

Quote from: Esmarelda on November 03, 2015, 09:58:57 AM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 03, 2015, 01:50:08 AM

Who hates what society?

"they" do  ::)

Kursk

A better argument is to pick a number. 4000 over , say 4-5 years. fine, that seems reasonable.

but now lets say 100,000. Can we handle it ? What is the cost ? What are the long term implications for social cohesion ?

then take a hypothetical 500, 000. Assess the impact of that.

then 1,000,000 etc

Do you have a limit..should there be a limit ? Its not stated anywhere. I cant see it anywhere in the 1951 agreement or the Dublin agreement.

The problem is they didn't account for ALL the refugees wanting to go to a limited set of countries.

muppet

Quote from: Kursk on November 03, 2015, 10:33:26 AM
A better argument is to pick a number. 4000 over , say 4-5 years. fine, that seems reasonable.

but now lets say 100,000. Can we handle it ? What is the cost ? What are the long term implications for social cohesion ?

then 1,000,000 etc

Do you have a limit..should there be a limit ? Its not stated anywhere. I cant see it anywhere in the 1951 agreement or the Dublin agreement.

The problem is they didn't account for ALL the refugees wanting to go to a limited set of countries.

What exactly were these religious values you were proposing a few days ago?
MWWSI 2017

AZOffaly

Lads, if everyone from the middle east moves to Europe, could we move to the Middle East? Grand weather like.

muppet

Quote from: AZOffaly on November 03, 2015, 11:37:50 AM
Lads, if everyone from the middle east moves to Europe, could we move to the Middle East? Grand weather like.

Not looking too grand in a few decades though: http://beta.on.aol.com/video/middle-east-projected-to-be-too-hot-by-2100-519190836?context=PC:homepage:PL5498:1439713280513
MWWSI 2017

Kursk

Quote from: muppet on November 03, 2015, 11:36:34 AM

then 1,000,000 etc

I know your ego is hurt after I showed him up on the Sinai crash thread and now you want a personalized tit-for-tat exchange that will go on for pages and pages. You keep doing this Muppet ::). How many people have you tangled with at this stage ...?

As for family values,  lets start with treating girls and boys the same and not wanting to depcapitate other families of a different religious persuasion. That sounds like a reasonable place to start.

Now, how many refugees should Ireland take. Put a number on it and defend your position.

I think 4000 is enough. the gates should be shut now.

muppet

Quote from: Kursk on November 03, 2015, 12:08:41 PM

then 1,000,000 etc

I know your ego is hurt after I showed him up on the Sinai crash thread and now you want a personalized tit-for-tat exchange that will go on for pages and pages. You keep doing this Muppet ::). How many people have you tangled with at this stage ...?

As for family values,  lets start with treating girls and boys the same and not wanting to depcapitate other families of a different religious persuasion. That sounds like a reasonable place to start.

Now, how many refugees should Ireland take. Put a number on it and defend your position.

You signed up on the 23rd October 2015. Newbie my arse.

As for the Sinai crash thread, explain in detail how this works: 'I know your ego is hurt after I showed him up' (who is 'him'?) on the 'Sinai crash thread'. What did you show up?

Also what is this tit-for-tat? You have abused everything from the 'PC Brigade' - which seems to be everyone other than yourself and Vlad - to the US and the EU, but you get all jumpy when anyone traps you in your own hypocrisy. Then you call it tit-for-tat.

I asked you a reasonable question, but you threw the toys out of the pram and go all ad hominem. Yet again.
MWWSI 2017

Kursk

Quote from: muppet on November 03, 2015, 12:21:34 PM
Quote from: Kursk on November 03, 2015, 12:08:41 PM

then 1,000,000 etc

You signed up on the 23rd October 2015. Newbie my arse.

As for the Sinai crash thread, explain in detail how this works: 'I know your ego is hurt after I showed him up' (who is 'him'?) on the 'Sinai crash thread'. What did you show up?

Also what is this tit-for-tat? You have abused everything from the 'PC Brigade' - which seems to be everyone other than yourself and Vlad - to the US and the EU, but you get all jumpy when anyone traps you in your own hypocrisy. Then you call it tit-for-tat.

I asked you a reasonable question, but you threw the toys out of the pram and go all ad hominem. Yet again.

you do have a thread history you know  ::). Its not hard to figure out that you are super sensitive to any disagreement and always want the last word.

muppet

Quote from: Kursk on November 03, 2015, 12:36:28 PM
you do have a thread history you know  ::). Its not hard to figure out that you are super sensitive to any disagreement and always want the last word.

This always amuses me as it is takes two to tango.

When one of the tangoers (is that a word?) accuses the other of always dancing, well...... it just looks daft.

But dear God it didn't take you long to be reduced to the ad hominem such as: 'you always want the last word' or 'you think you are are an expert' or 'why do you always have to be right', you know there is nothing there to back anything they say up.

Most people a little bit longer.
MWWSI 2017