PDC Premier League of Darts

Started by Seany, March 12, 2010, 12:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

square_ball

Yip he is unbelievable. Beat 3 very good players today without breaking a sweat.

Hound

Genuinely superb to get a 9 darter in the quarters and to follow it up with wins over Price and Van Gerwen. He's a mess though. For a 16/17 year old to be that overweight is wrong. I bet none of the Big Cliffs, Big Daves, etc from the 80s were that big at 16!

statto

Quote from: Hound on January 19, 2024, 09:01:20 PMGenuinely superb to get a 9 darter in the quarters and to follow it up with wins over Price and Van Gerwen. He's a mess though. For a 16/17 year old to be that overweight is wrong. I bet none of the Big Cliffs, Big Daves, etc from the 80s were that big at 16!
Quote from: Hound on January 19, 2024, 09:01:20 PMGenuinely superb to get a 9 darter in the quarters and to follow it up with wins over Price and Van Gerwen. He's a mess though. For a 16/17 year old to be that overweight is wrong. I bet none of the Big Cliffs, Big Daves, etc from the 80s were that big at 16!
Be interesting to see how he gets on the next couple years when he turns 18 and is classified as an adult.17 weeks of the premier League being on the road wouldn't be great for the diet and he has to qualify for a right few of major tournaments too I'm led to believe.

From the Bunker

Has to be one of the worst looking Trophies for a tournament winner,

Looks like one of those dodgy souvenirs your Aunt buys you from a stall on a Summer Sun Holiday that looks great at the time, but when you get home it looks cringe.

marty34

Quote from: From the Bunker on January 20, 2024, 12:57:05 PMHas to be one of the worst looking Trophies for a tournament winner,

Looks like one of those dodgy souvenirs your Aunt buys you from a stall on a Summer Sun Holiday that looks great at the time, but when you get home it looks cringe.

I'd say it's made of gold.

Hoof Hearted

Littler v Asp now in Belfast final
Great to hear Mr Brightside one more time
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012