Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Big game today. Hope the last one wasn't too much a distraction.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

stiffler

Utd almost 2/1 today - that's too good to ignore.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Cunny Funt

DeGea very poor on that Arsenal goal and moments before it Lukaku missed a sitter. Might be one of those days?

trailer

Lukaku from 3 yards ....

trailer

Cunny Funt

Arsenal ahead at half time with that swerving shot. United had more than enough chances to be at least level at the break.

trailer

Cunny Funt

2-0 a very soft penalty. One of those days certainly as United created more than enough chances to be level before that goal.

trailer

Quote from: stiffler on March 10, 2019, 08:42:21 AM
Utd almost 2/1 today - that's too good to ignore.

You should ignore

screenexile

Quote from: stiffler on March 06, 2019, 10:48:35 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 06, 2019, 10:35:24 PM
Quote from: stiffler on March 06, 2019, 10:33:19 PM
United to go on and win it now !

Couldn't see that, but looking at that team Utd had on tonight with the injuries and suspensions that was some shift

If you can beat PSG at home with that team , you can beat any team in Europe.

Sure. . .

Over the Bar

Didn't do enough to deserve a result today.  It's the first time I can recall losing by more that one goal to Arsenal in the Premier League era?

stiffler

Utd very poor today. Hangover from mid week euphoria. A reality check for those who thought top 4 was a formality.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Over the Bar on March 10, 2019, 06:43:35 PM
Didn't do enough to deserve a result today.  It's the first time I can recall losing by more that one goal to Arsenal in the Premier League era?

Short memory? Lost 2-0 against them two years ago.

Wouldn't agree did enough to get at least a draw but were wasteful today and i have seen Arsenal play better and create more chances in defeats to United.  First league defeat for Ole has come at a bad time as Arsenal move ahead of United in the table now and on paper have an easier run-in. 

mrdeeds

Lost 3 0 before too.

Geoff Tipps

There was a 2-0 a couple of years ago and a 3-0 a couple of years before that and that's off the top of my head. When do you think the premier league started!??
This from the same gimp that brought you famous 8 pubs a chanting  ;D