European Leagues.

Started by laoislad, August 11, 2012, 10:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marty34

Quote from: Armagh18 on April 16, 2024, 10:43:45 PM
Quote from: marty34 on April 16, 2024, 10:34:41 PMI thought Barca's Gundogen was clipped in the penaalty box before PSG got a goal in the econd half?
The one he got booked after for for arguing? Never for me, he wad going nowhere and looked for it.

Yeah, that one.

I though he was clipped. It was a clumsy attempt at a tackle and I've seen them given a lot of times.

Doesn't matter if it's unintential, it's still a foul.

Doesn't really matter where's he's going. if in the box.

imtommygunn

It was a pretty clumsy attempt at a dive too though. I don't think that helped.

Capt Pat

City have better strength in depth on the bench. I expect them to win 2-1 or 3-1.

Bayern vs Arsenal is too close to call.

Mourne Red

Not too confident tonight - Think Odegaard will show up tonight as he always does but think still a bit of inexperience in the side that will see Bayern through. Hopefully I'm proved wrong mind

imtommygunn

I tend to not mind grealish but he is at a right bit of diving tonight.

Blowitupref

Two ties nicely poised 50 minutes played.

On AGG
Man City 3 Real Madrid 4
Bayern Munich 2 Arsenal 2
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

From the Bunker

The Boys on Virgin Media cheering on Man City here? WTF, sure who in their right mind would want those financially  doped crowd to win?

Tones

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 17, 2024, 08:45:09 PMI tend to not mind grealish but he is at a right bit of diving tonight.

Just tonight.

Blowitupref

Breakthrough for Man City 4-4. Bayern 3-2 ahead in the other tie.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Capt Pat

2-1 or 3-1 to City as predicted coming up.

Capt Pat

Real need Modric on the pitch.

Mourne Red

Sakas gone missing in another big game

imtommygunn

Blowitupref

4-4 Goes to extra time. Madrid look out on their feet.  Bayern 3-2 AGG winners against Arsenal in the other tie.

Mourne Red

Quote from: Mourne Red on April 17, 2024, 08:00:25 PMNot too confident tonight - Think Odegaard will show up tonight as he always does but think still a bit of inexperience in the side that will see Bayern through. Hopefully I'm proved wrong mind

Well I was on the money.. Absolutley shocking performances out there tonight. Tomiasyu, Odegaard and Reya only players who turned up tonight