Donegal v Tyrone, Sunday Aug 5, Ballybofey

Started by Ball Hopper, July 21, 2018, 11:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skeog

Is Matty out? Brian Mc Guigan says he is fake news?

sekibanki

Quote from: Fuzzman on August 02, 2018, 05:32:19 PM
Cathal seems to believe in himself which is the main thing and I don't think its by chance he's started every game this year.
👏

greatpoint

Quote from: skeog on August 02, 2018, 07:22:25 PM
Is Matty out? Brian Mc Guigan says he is fake news?

After the nonsense already spouted by Harte, Mulligan, and McGinley this can hardly be more of the same?

Are Tyrone under pressure to win this because of Donegal's injuries and inexperience? They're certainly acting like it anyway.

Whitnail

Im happy with the way we play this year . I like what Declan is doing and i can safley say i enjoy watching us play (for a change). I think the overall skill level is and will keep improving . Guys are being allowed to improvise and kick the bloody ball instead of handpassing it up the field and if by consequence this means we are are lttle more lax in defending i personally dont care.
Looking at the possible line ups i think its fair to say Tyrone have a good bill of health and a few different options to cahnge things up whereas we are missing one or two big players but in fairness any number of guys can have a big game and step up.

Fermanagh did us a favour by beating Monaghan and we have had an unexpected canter through Ulster followed by a day out at croke park taht certainly didn't dent or damage us and that was a decent workout for this current squad , I think people want to see a good cleanly contested game and a decent advert for Ulster football but that all depends on how defensive managers want to get seeing the ocassion but that would be at odds with what either team is trying to achieve imo.

I used to care about jinxing results at that sort of nonsense but i no longer care about that sort of thing. I think we we still have a few more 'wise old heads' in our squad than the current Tyrone and there will be no lack of effort shown in Ballybofey and i think we will win by 1 or 2 points .

omagh_gael

Quote from: Whitnail on August 02, 2018, 10:13:42 PM
I think we we still have a few more 'wise old heads' in our squad than the current Tyrone and there will be no lack of effort shown in Ballybofey and i think we will win by 1 or 2 points .

Sickening arrogance.

omagh_gael

Tyrone name the same side that faced Dublin. Only change is Michael Cassidy named on bench in place of McNulty.

Mickey hasn't made too many changes to the named team this year although I can see some changes before throw in. Will be surprised to see McNamee start.

bigtogs

any of you guys on the Donegal border know if the Donegal clubs are in the Same position as Tyrone clubs ticket wise??

ONeill

The only thing is that apart from 1992 when it was a bad year...they've won fcuk all really without McGuinness.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

omagh_gael

Quote from: bigtogs on August 02, 2018, 10:50:52 PM
any of you guys on the Donegal border know if the Donegal clubs are in the Same position as Tyrone clubs ticket wise??

Yeah, just been on twitter and the same issues for everyone. Surprised this hasn't got more media attention.

The big question is will Mickey start Bradley/Lee Brennan?

Therealdonald

Quote from: ONeill on August 02, 2018, 11:23:22 PM
The only thing is that apart from 1992 when it was a bad year...they've won fcuk all really without McGuinness.

You're surely on the wind up here? Only for the back door we would be sitting with 1 title. On shouldn't blow ones trumpet, when one hath no trumpet to blow.

donegal-lad

Quote from: omagh_gael on August 02, 2018, 11:33:48 PM
Quote from: bigtogs on August 02, 2018, 10:50:52 PM

Yeah, just been on twitter and the same issues for everyone. Surprised this hasn't got more media attention.

The big question is will Mickey start Bradley/Lee Brennan?

I cant get much closer to the tyrone border and know my own club didnt get anywhere near what they needed to meet demand by from what we seen tonight they were in a position to accommodate majority of club members.

Other clubs around here seem to be similar although was a story going about that club officials from a few clubs were seen in supervalue in ballybofey buying extra tickets, mad if its trye but wouldnt be the first time its happened

Fuzzman

TherealDonald, is what O'Neill said not accurate though.
I  wonder will Horse keep the head better this time.
HT tunnelgate is always fun

Therealdonald

Quote from: Fuzzman on August 03, 2018, 12:20:28 AM
TherealDonald, is what O'Neill said not accurate though.
I  wonder will Horse keep the head better this time.
HT tunnelgate is always fun

Bit disrespectful though, like saying take a 6 year period out of it in the 00's and what have Tyrone won?

omagh_gael

Gavin Devlin is wan cute hoor, he always manages to set up shop next to the TV mics on the side of the pitch so you hear every roar he lets out. Alternatively, he may have the loudest voice known to man.

ONeill

I know he practises shouting after training. That's how dedicated he is. A boy in Antrim town said he heard him one night the whole way across the Lough from Ardboe.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.