sid waddell

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on January 06, 2021, 08:57:19 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on January 06, 2021, 08:52:41 PM
Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on January 06, 2021, 08:45:58 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on January 06, 2021, 08:37:51 PM
Quote from: whitey on January 06, 2021, 08:25:59 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on January 06, 2021, 08:24:24 PM
Quote from: whitey on January 06, 2021, 08:22:28 PM
Democrats who attempted a coup are shocked that Trump supporters are attempting a coup
People like you in your fantasy world of racist, fascist cosplay encouraged this and are complicit in this

Deplorable, shameless, criminal

Who was it again who said....."the resistance begins today" after Trump got elected?
You're a brainless moron
More abuse from Sid.
Yet when anyone speaks out to him there's a whole crying match from him.
Hypocrite
On the contrary, I welcome it

Especially from morons like you

Unlike bed wetting racist shits like you and whitey, I can give it and I can take it
Except you can't.
You give it but you can't take it.
That's why there's a whole crying match from you claiming you're the recipient of abuse every time someone on here picks you and your arguments apart.
Pure hypocrisy and irony.
You're a racist buffoon who spent a week spouting naked racism on a football thread a month ago

Little wonder you're in here kissing the ass of this forum's biggest racist, whitey

That's all that needs to be said about you

whitey

Quote from: J70 on January 06, 2021, 09:02:53 PM
Democrats who attempted a coup are now shocked that Trump supporters are attempting a coup

When was this attempted coup again?

The fake impeachment was an attempted coup

From day one the Democrats attempted to deligitimize his election with the Russia Hoax. They actually convinced close to half the country that Trump had only won in 2016 because of Russia interference and therefore was an illegitimate president

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hillary-clinton-trump-is-an-illegitimate-president/2019/09/26/29195d5a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html%3foutputType=amp

Don't act all shocked now that Trumps supporters are returning the favor with interest

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: sid waddell on January 06, 2021, 09:07:55 PM
Democrats who attempted a coup are shocked that Trump supporters are attempting a coup
People like you in your fantasy world of racist, fascist cosplay encouraged this and are complicit in this

Who was it again who said....."the resistance begins today" after Trump got elected?
You're a brainless moron
More abuse from Sid.
Hypocrite

Unlike bed wetting racist shits like you and whitey, I can give it and I can take it
Except you can't.
That's why there's a whole crying match from you claiming you're the recipient of abuse every time someone on here picks you and your arguments apart.
You're a racist buffoon who spent a week spouting naked racism on a football thread a month ago

Little wonder you're in here kissing the ass of this forum's biggest racist, whitey

I was calling out the fake outrage from the double standard snowflake brigade in relation to racism, which still stands, not that it has any relevance here but happy to correct you yet again.

I'm in here pointing out (again) your double standards and fake outrage snowflakery because you're abusing another poster, but you get the violins out when it's done to you and it's a whole crying match, just like when you were picked apart on the Nationalism Vs thread and resorted to the "boo hoo more personal abuse" that you spouted.
Dry your eyes you hypocrite. Learn to take it if you're going to give it.

sid waddell

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on January 06, 2021, 09:17:46 PM

You're a brainless moron
More abuse from Sid.
Hypocrite

Except you can't.

I was calling out the fake outrage from the double standard snowflake brigade in relation to racism, which still stands, not that it has any relevance here but happy to correct you yet again.

I'm in here pointing out (again) your double standards and fake outrage snowflakery because you're abusing another poster, but you get the violins out when it's done to you and it's a whole crying match, just like when you were picked apart on the Nationalism Vs thread and resorted to the "boo hoo more personal abuse" that you spouted.
Looks like we have another Angelo/Seaney on our hands

One for the ignore button

Main Street

Kid gloves so far from the police and the reserves called in are just ambulating around the concourse. The protestors have the right colour and are with just cause, I suppose.

sid waddell

Quote from: whitey on January 06, 2021, 09:13:50 PM
Democrats who attempted a coup are now shocked that Trump supporters are attempting a coup

From day one the Democrats attempted to deligitimize his election with the Russia Hoax. They actually convinced close to half the country that Trump had only won in 2016 because of Russia interference and therefore was an illegitimate president

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hillary-clinton-trump-is-an-illegitimate-president/2019/09/26/29195d5a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html%3foutputType=amp

Don't act all shocked now that Trumps supporters are returning the favor with interest
whitey is an open fascist

screenexile

Shit lads we got the wrong end of the stick... it's ACTUALLY a special Antifa Psy Op. I take it all back Trump supporters are truly good peaceful people!!

According to Hannity that is!

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: sid waddell on January 06, 2021, 09:22:57 PM
Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on January 06, 2021, 09:17:46 PM

You're a brainless moron
More abuse from Sid.
Hypocrite

Except you can't.

Looks like we have another Angelo/Seaney on our hands

One for the ignore button
Id say most of the board have you on ignore ;D
No wonder why you got banned from the other one

whitey

Quote from: sid waddell on January 06, 2021, 09:23:54 PM

LOl

I never said I agreed with what they are doing....quite the opposite

But the Democrats have no moral high ground here based on their behavior over the past four years.

It started before the inauguration and continued to the present day

Don't act all shocked now when the shoe is on the other foot

Eamonnca1

Main Street

Where's Django when you really need him?

mrdeeds

Quote from: whitey on January 06, 2021, 09:33:46 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on January 06, 2021, 09:23:54 PM

LOl

I never said I agreed with what they are doing....quite the opposite

But the Democrats have no moral high ground here based on their behavior over the past four years.

It started before the inauguration and continued to the present day

Don't act all shocked now when the shoe is on the other foot

You must just be a WUM.

J70

Quote from: screenexile on January 06, 2021, 09:26:06 PM
Shit lads we got the wrong end of the stick... it's ACTUALLY a special Antifa Psy Op. I take it all back Trump supporters are truly good peaceful people!!

According to Hannity that is!

I was wondering how long this would take! ;D ;D ;D

Milltown Row2

I wonder if it was a BLM protest would there be shots fired?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Main Street

The police are now handing out coffee and sandwiches to the protestors.  National Guard  haven't arrived yet, they not only  took a wrong turning but were unarmed, they´ll arrive tomorrow morning,  possibly.